{SI} Football Manager 2007 (4 Viewers)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Badass Devil said:
defo some money editing there, at least 150 mill spent on that alone

man i baught rafinha, lennon, van persie for free but i changed camo, zanneti with agüero and treze with podolski and i sold many others like tudor, boumsong and many more to get some cash for sergio and villa.....

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
juve88 said:
man i baught rafinha, lennon, van persie for free but i changed camo, zanneti with agüero and treze with podolski and i sold many others like tudor, boumsong and many more to get some cash for sergio and villa.....
how cud they be free in 2008? unless u used save game editor to edit their contract expiry dates? otherwise i find it extremely hard to believe a player like rafinha who on my game moved to milan in season 1 for about 20 mill, van persie in the 3rd season for roughly the same price, camo and zanetti wudnt add up to anything more than 10 mill at the most, tudor and boumsong = 5 mill max and the other players cant of evened out to pay for villa etc...

Jul 23, 2006
Badass Devil said:
how cud they be free in 2008? unless u used save game editor to edit their contract expiry dates? otherwise i find it extremely hard to believe a player like rafinha who on my game moved to milan in season 1 for about 20 mill, van persie in the 3rd season for roughly the same price, camo and zanetti wudnt add up to anything more than 10 mill at the most, tudor and boumsong = 5 mill max and the other players cant of evened out to pay for villa etc...
:agree: +rep

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Zé Tahir said:
Summer of 2008

Damn that'd be changing the whole squad on one day :D And Palladino's doing good for me though. He was voted player of the year by the fans as well.

I got Felipe and almost got Huntelaar (offered him contract). Then I'll think I'll get Barnetta. The rest will have to wait for the next transfer window.
Really? Palladino was just average for me. I sold him for free to Lazio after 5 seasons.

Huntelaar is sick...

Geof said:
I'll check him out.

And Arsenal are just too strong for me. They beat me in the CL quarter finals in my 3rd season. I never had a real chance to beat them...

Buffon
VDBorre-Mathijsen-Richards-Chiellini
Camo/Marchio-A.Diarra-Mendes-Nasri
Higuain-Bojinov

Trez is injured untill end of season. I also have Kalou, Palladino, Nedved, DP, Ruben Olivera as starters when I need.

Mirante is complaining (can't blame him, he's good, played well when I needed him, but yeah... Gigi is numero uno till he dies). So I might sell him (Palermo wnt him.
Anyone knows a good sub-GK?
Arsenal is strong the first 3 or 4 seasons. I couldn´t beat them too.

But after 4 seasons when I made a Dream team of Juve, I´ve been thrashing them with no excuses.:D

Zé Tahir said:
This game loves to injure people for no damn reason. Seriously, how realistic is it to have 5 injured players 70% of the season??
I ususally get striked with injuries in November or December. Somehow, I manage to save myself from really hard and long injuries.

It all depends on training you deploy.

Ze, I cannot believe you are still using Sculli. The guy is useless.:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Sculli is unfortunately the only back up to Ben Arfa. Gotta admit though, he's not all that bad. And yea, most of my injuries did happen in November-December.

edit: Palladino's a scoring machine, and Huntelaar's even better, even Higuain...shit, I got great strikers. I can tell they're not playing to their full potential, so I think over the years they'll all get lethal. I think I'll sell Bojinov though, he's good but I don't get the time to play him too much, so might as well cash-in on him.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Zé Tahir said:
Sculli is unfortunately the only back up to Ben Arfa. Gotta admit though, he's not all that bad. And yea, most of my injuries did happen in November-December.

edit: Palladino's a scoring machine, and Huntelaar's even better, even Higuain...shit, I got great strikers. I can tell they're not playing to their full potential, so I think over the years they'll all get lethal. I think I'll sell Bojinov though, he's good but I don't get the time to play him too much, so might as well cash-in on him.
Huntelaar will explode when he´s 27 and he will play fantastic for 4 years, after that get rid of him.:D

I agree for Bojinov, you will get good money for him and one advice - get Foti! :agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
juventus710 said:
ancelotti sacked, milan hire mourinho, lippi leaves valencia and takes charge of chelsea
lol lippi was samp manager, then he left to coach liverpool as benitez is spain manager, and samp hired vialli, and since i have a v good relationship with both lippi and vialli, getting players will be alot easier, i.e fotti and whatever liverpool tickles my fancy with. i had foti on co own, but was outbidded by 5 mill, damn good business there :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
anyways guys, just won the treble again in my 3rd season this time winning the cl not the uefa cup as the season b4, beat athletico madrid in the finals, and went and bought aguero. aguero,higuain,bojigol,trez attack, its bloody fast and lethal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)