Federico Gatti (10 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Feeling the same with Pogba. Just that no one is gonna take him.
With Pogba when we sold him at first it felt bad because we sold one of our leaders and best players to an inferior club and he acted like a dick.

But after a while the schadenfreude was excellent - they got a very inconsistent, lazy and uninspired player for a massive fee + salary, while Pogba was doomed to EPL mediocrity and EL for most of his time there. Bini giving him a 10m contract was as dumb as anything Tici ever did.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fuck he looks so much like you lmao
:agree: Had the same thought watching him last night, a taller Salvo 2:
Salvo is more handsome though :ultra::juvefan:
Gatti is the bizarro less desirable version of out beloved @Salvo

I didn't see these comments
To be honest I thought the exact same when we signed him, maybe we are related.

Maybe that's why I want him to do well.

Keep playing him, love his passion, looks like he is finding his feet. Consistency is so important for a defender.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
35M for a past it 31 year old defender
While bringing him back didn't turn out great, and one might even call it a mistake, financially that was a good deal. We sold Bonucci to Milan for 40m and then we swapped him for Caldara. Technically we sold Caldara to Milan for 40m euro. That guy is sitting on Spezia's bench now.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
While bringing him back didn't turn out great, and one might even call it a mistake, financially that was a good deal. We sold Bonucci to Milan for 40m and then we swapped him for Caldara. Technically we sold Caldara to Milan for 40m euro. That guy is sitting on Spezia's bench now.
We could have sold Caldara elsewhere I believe, back then he had value as he was still a hot prospect.

As for Bonucci, we first signed him, but then renewed him and gave him a raise (5M to 7.5M I believe) so it's a double mistake

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's Badass...

- - - Updated - - -

I see Gatti >>> Bonucci after 2 good consecutive games is Tuz hottest new smooth brain take from the usual suspects too
Gatti has far better defensive awareness bonucci has ever had and Gatti will only improve with time, bonucci has been carried by chiellini and barzagli for years. Bonucci today can't do anything we'll, even his so called ball at the feet he's shit now. And no this is not based on the past 2 games I've always stood up for Gatti

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hE HaS bEen cArRiEd!?!!

That Post is gonna age so well.

Not that it isn't good already, don't get me wrong.
Put it this way Barzagli well into his 30s was still dependable same with Chiellini had it not been for his injuries. Bonucci today has just got worse over time, especially since Barzagli's retirement and more so following Chiellini's departure. He is easily our worst and least dependable CB in our team right this season

- - - Updated - - -

Watch how brahim freaking Diaz ripped bonucci a new one this season, that defensive technique. And I'll raise you Gatti's slide tackle on Mbappe

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Put it this way Barzagli well into his 30s was still dependable same with Chiellini had it not been for his injuries. Bonucci today has just got worse over time, especially since Barzagli's retirement and more so following Chiellini's departure. He is easily our worst and least dependable CB in our team right this season
35 really isnt that old for a center back, there should be no reason for mr. top player to not put in top performances. Injuries aren't an excuse either, just look at Ramos. That dude is constantly injured, is older than Bonucci, but still performs whenever hes on the field. Bonucci meanwhile gets consistently exposed whenever he's out there.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
35 really isnt that old for a center back, there should be no reason for mr. top player to not put in top performances. Injuries aren't an excuse either, just look at Ramos. That dude is constantly injured, is older than Bonucci, but still performs whenever hes on the field. Bonucci meanwhile gets consistently exposed whenever he's out there.
Ofc I'll add Thiago silva into that mix another old defender better than bonucci and playing in arguably a faster and harder league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)