Federico Gatti (83 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Definitely his best game in a Juve shirt so far, showed a lot of determination and composure, hopefully he can keep it up and build confidence on the back of this last two performances, which were quite reminiscent of a mini Chiellini in attitude and grinta wise, although realistically Gatti’s ceiling is much lower, he can still turn up to be a very reliable long term 3rd/4th choice CB if he keeps it up like this.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
What do you mean curse? Legro had several years of being good to solid for us at backup level. While Gatti had his first 2 good games in a row.

For him legro level is a compliment.
Legro was bought as the hot shit, best defender in the league in the making. He was a dissapointment since season 1. I remember how much I hated him playing in 2003-2004 (he got Bidone for worst Serie A player for his first season btw).

He only became the solid backup you describe much later in his career when nobody expected anything out of him anyway.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He does the individual things well. Tackling, interceptions, duels, etc. Reminds a bit of Demiral, but not so crazy. I think he has to improve in reading the game and keeping calm, particularly in smaller matches. In a game like last night where the tempo is so high for the defense its easier to keep focused and he did great. Would be good too see him get some more games to see if this is a level he can maintain.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's gonna take a lot of time and many good performances for me to start appreciating this player. After the two matches against Monza, where he played two of the worst games I've ever seen from a defender, it's gonna be hard to regain my trust.
But lately he's playing very well, has to be said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)