The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Yeah, I saw Juve play this summer and he was the first player to come out and greet the fans after they got trounced by Red Bull.
Im pretty sure it was De Ceglie, Paolucci and Amauri. Considering as soon as the gates opened those were the first 3 out for photos even though they went to the wrong bench and we had to run back to catch the rest of the team ( which I was there and have photos )

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it wasn't too long ago that people here laughed at the idea of quagliarella and pepe joining Juve.
they had at least shown some positive qualities.

Brandao has NONE.

from an tactical view point someone like brandao certainly makes more sense than thrashing out money for neymar
please explain what you mean, that's a very vague statement.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
they had at least shown some positive qualities.

Brandao has NONE.

please explain what you mean, that's a very vague statement.
you said exactly the same about pepe, whilst everyone was jizzing their pants in the hope someone like robinho joined, it is fair to say that pepe certainly has a use.

i truely believe neymar wouldn't solve out problems up front since we lack a bomber up front, something that many have been hoping in amauri, same said for benzema as well

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Amauri to find his form - January buy
i pray the day he proves us wrong, but seriously he was talking about redemption and scoring 20 goals this season, regardless of his injuries, he has been absolutely piss poor and have been for quite some time now, he really ought to start watching videos of drogba and take note, all amauri ever seem to do is run sideways like a crab, instead of using his physical build to his advantage and hustle the opposing defence

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
you said exactly the same about pepe, whilst everyone was jizzing their pants in the hope someone like robinho joined, it is fair to say that pepe certainly has a use.

i truely believe neymar wouldn't solve out problems up front since we lack a bomber up front, something that many have been hoping in amauri, same said for benzema as well
15 goals in 55 matches [Wiki] suggests he's a BOMBer more than a bomber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)