The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
- Eljero Elia
- Emmanuel Adebayor (Loan) pending eu status.
- Luca Toni (Loan)
- Van Der Wiel
- Contento

all Transfers that I hope to have complete by the end of summer

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Luca Toni and Adebayor? WTF? Are you serious dawg?
If we bought Pazzini or Gilardino it would seem like a rebound buy after failing with Dzeko. I saw we wait it out till the summer. Mourinho just said he cant buy this summer so no Benzema either.

Adebayor is talented , a bad person but talented so he could do the job for the other half the season. Luca Toni is a seasoned veteran and I think he could provide better finishing then iaquinta and amauri. If I had it my way I would also recall Giovinco but that's cause am a Gio fan

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
lets hope dzeko gets his head straight after watching man city get crushed by arsenal

fukin golddigger..once they slapped those wages in his face we were never gona be able to sign him plus im sure diego n brazzo if anything only said bad shit bout juve given their own situations

BRING ON PAZZINI!!!!

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
If we bought Pazzini or Gilardino it would seem like a rebound buy after failing with Dzeko. I saw we wait it out till the summer. Mourinho just said he cant buy this summer so no Benzema either.

Adebayor is talented , a bad person but talented so he could do the job for the other half the season. Luca Toni is a seasoned veteran and I think he could provide better finishing then iaquinta and amauri. If I had it my way I would also recall Giovinco but that's cause am a Gio fan
Giovinco definetely,Luca Toni no.

Did Adebayor got his eu passport?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
get someone that we can call a striker (someone that is actually scoring goals)
2 fullbacks that actually are fullbacks and i am fine.

and i do not mean the undead luca toni i mean a real striker.......
thats not to much to ask for.....i mean atleast we are juve

ah atleast we can now sell/ or not extend brazzos contract...he is not needed anymore after he failed to bring dzeko here.....bah

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah, I saw Juve play this summer and he was the first player to come out and greet the fans after they got trounced by Red Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)