The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
:agree:
i bet Marotta will regret selling Diego to that shameless club.
Wolfuck
Marotta will still deal with them if he has the chance. There's no doubt in my mind, after all, he's still a business man ( too early to judge if he'll be a boss kind or a simple 50/50 one ). We really can't hold anything against Wolfsburg considering they simply just did what was better business for them, ( and we still don't even know the truth like Edins side of the story or what not ) it just burns knowing that we're gonna settle for someone obviously inferior to Edins quality.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Marotta will still deal with them if he has the chance. There's no doubt in my mind, after all, he's still a business man ( too early to judge if he'll be a boss kind or a simple 50/50 one ). We really can't hold anything against Wolfsburg considering they simply just did what was better business for them, ( and we still don't even know the truth like Edins side of the story or what not ) it just burns knowing that we're gonna settle for someone obviously inferior to Edins quality.
Put all those possibility aside , they are trying to take a cheap bargain from us so often , fuck them hard :juventus:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I wonder why Schalke would let go of Huntelaar, he has been their most scoring player togheter with Raul so far this season and only signed for them last summer, I don't see the reason why they would sell him.
It's not like he hasn't been performing good so far this season.
Also, Farfan already stated he wants to leave in January and didn't even show up on time in training for the start of the second half of the season so I doubt they will let Huntelaar AND Farfan leave this month.

IMO, Huntelaar isn't coming this month.
$$$$$

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Lets sign just sign Luca Toni ( loan + option of course ) :cry: and get this window over with, enough of the media speculation because that's all that it is. Maybe a mid because I don't know why would we would allow Lanzafame to leave if we are not going to replace him ( given the lack of depth ) I'm so impatient during these damn transfer windows.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Its on Wolfsburg homepage that he has left the training camp to travel to Manchester to finalize the deal, you can only hope he doesn't pass medical or something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)