The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Wolfsburg asked us for Iaquinta.

Marotta told them to fuck off.
i jus didnt understand why wen they gave us so much of ass during the summer to sign dzeko we turned around and gave the diego so easily...

and is it just me or do most clubs seemingly wanna bitchfuck us when we want players?...

ah tiyad rasta..

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
How do you get to watch them so regularly? And more importantly, why do you watch them so regularly? Don't tell me you're a fan. That would be an odd choice :D
I watch all Bundesliga games so I am formiliar with many players there.And I like to watch Hoffenheim the most :). Beck is awesome for them but I don't believe that is much better than Sorensen so if we will be buying a RB then it has to be someone far more quality :)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Huntelaar would happen in January.
I wonder why Schalke would let go of Huntelaar, he has been their most scoring player togheter with Raul so far this season and only signed for them last summer, I don't see the reason why they would sell him.
It's not like he hasn't been performing good so far this season.
Also, Farfan already stated he wants to leave in January and didn't even show up on time in training for the start of the second half of the season so I doubt they will let Huntelaar AND Farfan leave this month.

IMO, Huntelaar isn't coming this month.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I wonder why Schalke would let go of Huntelaar, he has been their most scoring player togheter with Raul so far this season and only signed for them last summer, I don't see the reason why they would sell him.
It's not like he hasn't been performing good so far this season.
Also, Farfan already stated he wants to leave in January and didn't even show up on time in training for the start of the second half of the season so I doubt they will let Huntelaar AND Farfan leave this month.

IMO, Huntelaar isn't coming this month.
That.

Also, Pazzini will be expensive, so it’s unlikely in January. Amauri will be given another chance it seems.

I want Criscito.I still can't understand why did we let him go.
PM JCK or Ahmed. They will tell you the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)