The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i dont think many here quite grasp what defies 'Juve material' to most it would be talking about messi, iniesta, robben, etc...
that has never been Juve's style, perhaps madrid's and man city's but certainly not Juve's

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Brandao isn't Juve material and neither is Pepe for being starter. I would prefer to see Elia playing on the wing.
he is not even Salernitana material.

i dont think many here quite grasp what defies 'Juve material' to most it would be talking about messi, iniesta, robben, etc...
that has never been Juve's style, perhaps madrid's and man city's but certainly not Juve's
a true Juve fan always knows who is Juve material, he would never ask for it.

those players you mention don't have that intangible, that special inheresnt quality that would make them worthy of Juve.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Messi and Iniesta are just players we can dream on but Dzeko certainly is Juve material and we are not getting him. And would you really be satisfied if we get Brandao?
Pepe is good for what he does, I appreciate and like him, but we've already got bombers who do things apart from score.
Pepe is good, but not to be regular startet.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
tbh i tend to choose to ignore goalscoring stats and prefer to watch the player himself, you can argue goals all day long if you like, if strikers were based on that then the likes of kezman and huntelaar would be world class by now
Yeah. Screw goal scoring stats, who needs those anyway. Working hard for every attack is what matters most nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)