The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
tbh i tend to choose to ignore goalscoring stats and prefer to watch the player himself, you can argue goals all day long if you like, if strikers were based on that then the likes of kezman and huntelaar would be world class by now
:lol:

No more business with CSKA, though would be good to sign him.
Good speed, skills, drible, finisher, free kick taker...
He is only 23
Honda is the shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
It's "all you can do".:shifty:
i just got home from an indoor footy match..a guy in my team had a liverpool shirt on him (owen). So after we finished the match he asked us if we knew what pool's score is, so i got on livescore from my cell and told him. He started laughing and told me "there aren't players like owen anymore"..

May 22, 2007
Is he a forward? I thought he was more of an attacking mid.
Fairly sure he could play as an SS, but he's quite versatile IIRC. I'd rather have a CF right now though, just showing appreciation for a good player.

Saw he was linked to Liverpool as well, that would be nice because you already have a striker.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Is he leaving Fiorentina?
well the latest news are that firenze won't let him go for free from the club (there were some talks and promises from the club but eventually they said he will get 8 mils for the last 1 and a half years that are left from his contract). Yesterday (wednesay) mutu left firenze's training camp without saying a thing to anyone. So mutu won't play in the next match, he will be fined and the club will get in court (so said firenze's official site) and imo firenze will eventually get rid of him. His agent said there were no offers from outside of italy

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
well the latest news are that firenze won't let him go for free from the club (there were some talks and promises from the club but eventually they said he will get 8 mils for the last 1 and a half years that are left from his contract). Yesterday (wednesay) mutu left firenze's training camp without saying a thing to anyone. So mutu won't play in the next match, he will be fined and the club will get in court (so said firenze's official site) and imo firenze will eventually get rid of him. His agent said there were no offers from outside of italy
With 1.5 years left on his contract he should be cheaper though? I think his disciplinary problems were not an issue here. Won't be too much of a gamble. I'd much rather have him here because of our issues up front and over Huntelaar as he's unproven in Serie A (not that he doesn't have what it takes to succeed).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fairly sure he could play as an SS, but he's quite versatile IIRC. I'd rather have a CF right now though, just showing appreciation for a good player.

Saw he was linked to Liverpool as well, that would be nice because you already have a striker.
True, though I doubt he'd be interested in being used as a target man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)