Federico Gatti (9 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
He is atrocious first half of the season and somehow out of blue things start to click in his latest appearances. Curious to see if he can keep the momentum through the rest of the season.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
People always see things in two ways either a player sucks or he is great. He said it himself 2 games don't make him a WC defender and 2 bad ones don't make him shit.

Ofcourse he needed time, from Serie B to Juventus, it's not a small step.

But he has the qualities, big, grinta, good with the ball. When things click he is a beast, now he need to show it over time, and I think he will.

Potential to be our new Barzagli. I really like Gatti, keep it up Gattone

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
People always see things in two ways either a player sucks or he is great. He said it himself 2 games don't make him a WC defender and 2 bad ones don't make him shit.

Ofcourse he needed time, from Serie B to Juventus, it's not a small step.

But he has the qualities, big, grinta, good with the ball. When things click he is a beast, now he need to show it over time, and I think he will.

Potential to be our new Barzagli. I really like Gatti, keep it up Gattone
The problem is always on fans expectation. For me he's bought not to be starter so I know that I have to keep my expectation low on him.
Same with players like Rugani, MDS or McK.
It's good if they can perform well but I won't be harsh when they suck

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
The problem is always on fans expectation. For me he's bought not to be starter so I know that I have to keep my expectation low on him.
Same with players like Rugani, MDS or McK.
It's good if they can perform well but I won't be harsh when they suck
I understand your point, I would not compare him to Rugani or MDS, we know they will never be worty of Juventus.

Gatti for me is a player with a huge potential. He is not super young but experience is not there so he needs to handled like the other youngsters. He needs time and playing time.

The last three games he showed what he can do, if he can perform like this he could be a massive player for Juventus, of course not a guarantee but I would not rule it out atm.

He is super strong, good in the air, grinta, good with the ball. He has all the qualities to be a top defender IMO.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
another solid performance. Outside of that one play where Bremer bailed him out he was steady, especially in the air. Felt like the majority of his clearances were with his head. Also loved that little moment between him and Loca after they blocked Lukaku. Also feels like he's becoming more assertive in the offensive phase of the game, like he's gonna be a guy that's involved in more goals than the typical CB. He had 7 goal contributions in serie B last season, so he's proven he can do it. Hope it translates to serie A, and I think it will.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
another solid performance. Outside of that one play where Bremer bailed him out he was steady, especially in the air. Felt like the majority of his clearances were with his head. Also loved that little moment between him and Loca after they blocked Lukaku. Also feels like he's becoming more assertive in the offensive phase of the game, like he's gonna be a guy that's involved in more goals than the typical CB. He had 7 goal contributions in serie B last season, so he's proven he can do it. Hope it translates to serie A, and I think it will.
It is indeed an incredible turnout for him. His positioning, man marking the attacker and reading of the game have improved.Hopefully he can learn to play in the center of the three man defense so that Bremer can rest in some matches.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would be a shame but I could see ambitious Premier League clubs swooping in for the next great Jooventus CB for the one time price of $50 million.

Tell them he's a Euro 2020 winner they don't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)