Felipe (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Badass Devil said:
u said the same about zlatan :disagree: :tdown:
Did I? I honestly can't remember saying that but even if I did, Zlatan had a very good first season. He sucked last season but anyone can lose form. Zlatan has talent there's no doubt about that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Stuart said:
Did I? I honestly can't remember saying that but even if I did, Zlatan had a very good first season. He sucked last season but anyone can lose form. Zlatan has talent there's no doubt about that.

ye it was a late evening on msn, and u came on saying we got zlatan he rules etc... i said sumthing along the lines of, i prefer miccoli and di vaio, then u said zlatan is the dogs b*llocks, then i said that he wont do well, and besides he has the num 9 shirt which is proven unlucky for players who wear it as they leave prematurely.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Badass Devil said:
ye it was a late evening on msn, and u came on saying we got zlatan he rules etc... i said sumthing along the lines of, i prefer miccoli and di vaio, then u said zlatan is the dogs b*llocks, then i said that he wont do well, and besides he has the num 9 shirt which is proven unlucky for players who wear it as they leave prematurely.
And when Zlatan first came to Juve he was the shit. He ripped it up in his first season here and everyone was saying that he was a great signing and would mature into a world class player. I started to notice some weaknesses in his game such as his selfishness, poor decision making and sub-par finishing ability and I wanted him to be dropped. Almost everyone on here disagreed with me but then eventually his form got so bad and everyone magically forgot that they used to love him.

Zlatan > Miccoli and Di Vaio btw.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Stuart said:
And when Zlatan first came to Juve he was the shit. He ripped it up in his first season here and everyone was saying that he was a great signing and would mature into a world class player. I started to notice some weaknesses in his game such as his selfishness, poor decision making and sub-par finishing ability and I wanted him to be dropped. Almost everyone on here disagreed with me but then eventually his form got so bad and everyone magically forgot that they used to love him.

Zlatan > Miccoli and Di Vaio btw.

miccoli and di vaio are far more hard working, id rather have davide baiocco upfront than zlatan!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I'm not so dramatic as you guys, I prefer to wait and see what happens. Sheesh you guys are speaking as if Palladino is a god or you are really intimate to Palladino, and I bet with you that when things go against him, you all will behave the other way.

Anyway, welcome Felipe, I wish you good luck in Juventus.

Also I wish both Palladino and Masiello good luck in the future

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
felipe will come

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200632/cmc_99742.html

Juve: Felipe viene, Camoranesi va
10 08 2006
Grazia Neri
Trovato l'accordo fra Juventus e Udinese per il giovane difensore brasiliano Felipe: ai friulani vanno 6 milioni più le comproprietà di Masiello e Palladino. E' scontro aperto con Camoranesi, che vuole il Lione.

In attesa di capire se il Monaco è disposto o meno a trattare Givet, dunque, la Juve ha messo a segno un colpo sul mercato interno assicurandosi il 22enne promettente difensore brasiliano dell'Udinese, che l'anno scorso fu per qualche mese nel mirino del Milan. Con Felipe la Juve si assicura un centrale difensivo giovane, affidabile e con ampi margini di crescita, con la possibilità di crescere senza fretta partendo dalla serie cadetta.

Per Felipe l'Udinese pretende una cifra che si aggira sui 9,5 milioni di euro. La Juve paga 6 milioni in contanti, il resto sotto forma di contropartita tecnica con le comproprietà di Palladino e Masiello. Giovedì dovrebbe essere il giorno giusto per la firma.

Ma in casa bianconera gli sforzi principali sono concentrati sui movimenti in uscita, con Blanc e Cobolli Gigli che tentano di arginare l'emorragia di campioni che lasciano Torino. Nei piani del club Ibrahimovic dovrebbe essere l'ultima partenza eccellente.

A Trezeguet è stato offerto un super contratto da 5 milioni a stagione, e c'è fiducia che la risposta del francese possa essere positiva. Per Buffon non ci dovrebbero essere problemi (da notare che il Milan ha impiegato Dida nel preliminare di Champions, circostanza che annulla le possibilità di una possibile cessione del portiere brasiliano al Manchester United), ma nelle ultime ore monta il caso Camoranesi.

L'argentino, al pari di Ibrahimovic, non è disposto a scendere in serie B, e non è escluso che alla fine la Juve dovrà rassegnarsi a predere anche lui. Il procuratore di Camoranesi, Sergio Fortunato, è stato molto chiaro in proposito: "Avevo parlato con la dirigenza juventina - racconta Fortunato - e mi avevano autorizzato ad avviare le trattative col Lione, destinazione gradita al giocatore.

I francesi offrono 5 milioni, ma da corso Galileo Ferraris ora dicono che non si muove più nessuno. Non mi sembra un comportamento corretto, se ne sono andati in tanti allenatore compreso, perchè lui no?"

Parole che non lasciano spazio ad interpretazioni se non una: Camoranesi vuole andarsene, e la Juve dovrà probabilmente farsene una ragione.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
I'm not so dramatic as you guys, I prefer to wait and see what happens. Sheesh you guys are speaking as if Palladino is a god or you are really intimate to Palladino, and I bet with you that when things go against him, you all will behave the other way.

Anyway, welcome Felipe, I wish you good luck in Juventus.

Also I wish both Palladino and Masiello good luck in the future

its not like that.All of us expected a rejuvenation of the squad, i have nothing against Felipe, but i wanted those two especially to be in the squad.

We r not doing anything different, as most of our potentially good young players r loaned out and we have to bring players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)