Felipe (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
its not like that.All of us expected a rejuvenation of the squad, i have nothing against Felipe, but i wanted those two especially to be in the squad.

We r not doing anything different, as most of our potentially good young players r loaned out and we have to bring players.
as if both were to get the chance to play anyway

look at it this way, this is a very delicate stage, where promotion is necessary + compulsory for the club after 1 season and restructure after that. Juventus has just been demoted and definitely needs some of the old players like Kovac, DP and Nedved to stay to form the foundation and Trezeguet to stay as the main striker. and after all of them retire/leave, we can let the youngsters have the chance to play.

Definitely much better than to throw all the youngsters in at once, and they suffer mentally.

To be honest, this is just the beginning of the new era, wait for a few years before making the same comment again

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
as if both were to get the chance to play anyway

look at it this way, this is a very delicate stage, where promotion is necessary + compulsory for the club to promote after 1 season and restructure after that. Juventus has just been demoted and definitely needs some of the old players like Kovac, DP and Nedved to stay to form the foundation and Trezeguet to stay as the main striker. and after all of them retire, we can let the youngsters have the chance to play.

Definitely much better than to throw all the youngsters in at once, and they suffer mentally.

To be honest, this is just the beginning of the new era, wait for a few years before making the same comment again
i agree abt the older more experienced players, we need them but this is a long season and the younger players will get their chances eventually if they were in the team.
We need to make a good combination between the young and the older players.And this season is the start of that combination, as our experienced players r not young and only have abt a season or two left.

The new era mybe different from wat i preceive, mybe i am dramatic a bit but if there isnt any faith in the youth now , why would he put faith in them later on especially if they dont perform welll when they r not on loan.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
i agree abt the older more experienced players, we need them but this is a long season and the younger players will get their chances eventually if they were in the team.
We need to make a good combination between the young and the older players.And this season is the start of that combination, as our experienced players r not young and only have abt a season or two left.

The new era mybe different from wat i preceive, mybe i am dramatic a bit but if there isnt any faith in the youth now , why would he put faith in them later on especially if they dont perform welll when they r not on loan.
Long yet delicate season. We need a combination obviously, but you guys are speaking as if things need to happen instantly for a process that needs to build up. Some of them will get their chance eventually, but to me it is not enough to really create a deep impact. Sure Palladino and Masiello maybe off, but at least they don't need to have a mental struggle with them in Juventus. I'm aware of the older players, but what I see is, the new era actually kicks off after the old generation leave.

I think the problem is you guys judge things too quickly. We are just sending or technically speaking, loaning, the young players to other clubs for Serie A experience, which is much needed after Juventus promotes. Even if they failed to perform, they can get experience, better than not performing for Juventus due to stress. Furthermore Chiellini and Balzaretti has already been given the nod, I think more will come.

We have still have plenty of youngsters to choose from,

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
Long yet delicate season. We need a combination obviously, but you guys are speaking as if things need to happen instantly for a process that needs to build up. Some of them will get their chance eventually, but to me it is not enough to really create a deep impact. Sure Palladino and Masiello maybe off, but at least they don't need to have a mental struggle with them in Juventus. I'm aware of the older players, but what I see is, the new era actually kicks off after the old generation leave.

I think the problem is you guys judge things too quickly. We are just sending or technically speaking, loaning, the young players to other clubs for Serie A experience, which is much needed after Juventus promotes. Even if they failed to perform, they can get experience, better than not performing for Juventus due to stress. Furthermore Chiellini and Balzaretti has already been given the nod, I think more will come.

We have still have plenty of youngsters to choose from,
i understand wat r u saying....but my problem is that we havent changed anything from our policies....we still have the young players but we dont use them.

The last generation came and left and we still didnt give the young players from our system a chance. Thats my concern, whether that will change or not ?i dont know, but i think if the management and the coach doesnt have faith in two of the best young players we had in a while then i dont think they will do in the future.
The likes of zalayeta and legro shouldnt get the nod infront of those two imo

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
there is no excuse for not keeping masiello or palladino at the club. once again, two players who were so excited to wear the juve jearsey get shipped out. the same thing happened with brighi, maresca and miccoli.

We need to mix the experienced with the youth, the club seems to be heading in the wrong direction after doing so well in the transfer market.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Exactly. We've let an entire team worth of young talent leave Juve over the years and while I don't think Palladino or Masiello are better players than Brighi it still irks me to see that we haven't changed our policy on youth even at this delicate stage.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
But once i could understand if the young were loaned because we would have world class players coming in. This time around we seem to be loaning the youth to bring in older washed up players, OR, others youngsters.

I though we had financial problems? Why would we not want to keep our youth, keep the cash in our pockets and develop then instead of giving others our money?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Adrian said:
But once i could understand if the young were loaned because we would have world class players coming in. This time around we seem to be loaning the youth to bring in older washed up players, OR, others youngsters.

I though we had financial problems? Why would we not want to keep our youth, keep the cash in our pockets and develop then instead of giving others our money?
:agree:

that my friend is wat i dont understand

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It's silly that Kapo and the others are being loaned out. If they aren't even good enough for Serie B, what possible reason is there for not selling them...

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Felipe is still Serie A approved and is one of the best CB of Udinese and one of the best young CB of the entire Serie A. You can not say the same about Masiello...

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
why arent we thinking about barzagli
i think that he is a very good defender and he is not as expensive as felipe
and playing at palermo this year is not very ambitious as they sold a lot of their big players
there is also fernando meira a player i've liked a lot in the last world cup

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
engonga said:
why arent we thinking about barzagli
i think that he is a very good defender and he is not as expensive as felipe
and playing at palermo this year is not very ambitious as they sold a lot of their big players
there is also fernando meira a player i've liked a lot in the last world cup
Simple,he would not want to play for a serie B team.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
any of Felipe and Barzagli would be great. I like them both very much. But Palladino needs to stay. Im glad to see Kapo and Olivera isnt with Juve anymore. No need for them. Though it's not fair to loan them out, sell them instead.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Espectro said:
At this moment, Palermo is way more "prestigious" than Unidese.
even if this is real
the difference between them is not the difference that makes us sure that an udinese player would accept to come and a palermo on wouldnt
i mean we wont lose anything if we try to make an offer for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)