Felipe (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
un altro alex said:
we're giving them co-ownership, it's not like we can't buy our share back from Udinese (shucks, that'll be hard) in a year if they still keep playing up to form and up to expectations.

btw, this definitely is true. both teams have agreed to the circumstances of the transfer.
although it would be great for the young players(although am not the biggest fan of udinese since cosmi took over and left) but we need to build a new team and this is not the way to do that

We have two huge talents and they should mature with the team even if its serie B.I see those two as becoming backbones of the team for the future with the likes of balza and chiellini( why didnt we loan them out while we r at it)

ffs, we need all the players we could get, as we wont get alot of players coming in and really i dont want that.

Just like Byrone said, if the management isnt thinking abt the youth then bring back moggi.At least we wont get killed in the transfer market, like we r now

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Dominic said:
Great transfer, to be honest. Palladino will get time to develop in A, realistically he would not have found much space for us with the current frontline. Masiello ditto less space in our backline. Felipe is an excellent defensive talent, Milan had been after him for years.

Kovac - Felipe good combination, especially with Igor 'never injured' Tudor.
Yes it is really a great deal.

We obtained a good defender with lots of potential and talent.

We also let 2 of our youngsters, Masiello and Palladino develop themselves in the Serie A with Udinese. This will be good for their form, technique, talent and maturity, in time we will get them back to play for Juventus in Serie A. Overall it is only a co-ownership. I think both Masiello and Palladino will return once the old generation of players (Kovac, DP, Nedved) leaves. By then the time should be ripe

And don't worry guys, we are definitely prepared for the new era, at least we have quite a sum of $$$ with us to hang on.

OP
zizoufan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    Badass Devil said:
    Iam sick of juve releasing their better players either loan or sale or co own, im sick of it, cuz eventually the players will get sick of it and leave themselves, ridiculous

some of these players like palla and olivera said they wud fight for juve, wot do we do? stab them in the back, we were quick to sell them and not the mercenaries!
    We were just waiting for the right price. Zlatan is a good example though.
    As for palladino , I Think , as dominic said, this is better for him to play first tea spot and in a respectful team as udin. U have to admit that he 'll not any place a part from the bench ( trezgol, zala, delpiero, bojinov ).

I Don't see as dark as u 're describing it dude :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    zizoufan said:
    We were just waiting for the right price. Zlatan is a good example though.
    As for palladino , I Think , as dominic said, this is better for him to play first tea spot and in a respectful team as udin. U have to admit that he 'll not any place a part from the bench ( trezgol, zala, delpiero, bojinov ).

I Don't see as dark as u 're describing it dude :)

well trez is hardly the most injury free player is he? and zala tho no matter how much i love him, in all honesty he doesnt cut the cheese. bojigol and ale are alike.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    We can't loan/co-own Palladino. He's one of the guys that said would stay even in serie C. That would send the wrong meaage even to Juventini. Damn I hate this management. Still nothing is official yet.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    mark77 can u just give us the list of players who are still at our team after the departure of these 2. i think we need some more renforcement as soon as possible

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    mark77 said:
    We can't loan/co-own Palladino. He's one of the guys that said would stay even in serie C. That would send the wrong meaage even to Juventini. Damn I hate this management. Still nothing is official yet.
    You said it well Mark.And add Olivera in the list he also said he would play for Juve ina lower division.
    I hope it won't be official,we need those guys.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Paolo Sosa said:
    mark77 can u just give us the list of players who are still at our team after the departure of these 2. i think we need some more renforcement as soon as possible

That is like an inflation,it changes from hour to hour.:pumpkin:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Buffon, Mirante(will probably leave), Belardi, Scarzanella, Trini(will play with the Primavera team.

Balzaretti, Zebina(could leave), Bartolucci, Pisani, Masiello, Piccolo, Tudor(always injured), Legrottaglie(sucks), Kovac, Urbano, Calanchi, Zammuto, Chiellini, Birindelli, Rossi.

Marchionni, Camoranesi(will probably leave), Chiumiento, Giannichedda, Paro, Zanetti, Marchisio, Luci, Nedved, Kapo, De Ceglie.

Trezeguet, Del Piero, Bojonov, Zalayeta, Palladino, Guzman, Sculli, Volpato.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I cant believe some of you guys "loaning Palladino so he can win experience" after all of this time you still believe that crap talk!!

How many youngsters have we loan so they "win experience"? how many have return? NONE!!!

Like mark said we are about to lopan a player that said that will stay with Juve even in Serie C, a true and loyal Juventino, not like most of our stars, and we are telling him "you know what, we dont need you"

This is pure CRAP!! if we do this I will be mad as hell, especially since at this point we cant be 100% sure that Trezeguet will stay, look at our front line, Guzman and Volpato will not stay, Trez we are not sure, Zalayeta has been crap in our preseason, so that leaves us with Del Piero and Bojinov, so why in HEAVENS NAME are we giving away Palladino!!??

Im disapointed of our management.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    mark77 said:
    Buffon, Mirante(will probably leave), Belardi, Scarzanella, Trini(will play with the Primavera team.

Balzaretti, Zebina(could leave), Bartolucci, Pisani, Masiello, Piccolo, Tudor(always injured), Legrottaglie(sucks), Urbano, Calanchi, Zammuto, Chiellini, Birindelli, Rossi.

Marchionni, Camoranesi(will probably leave), Chiumiento, Giannichedda, Paro, Zanetti, Marchisio, Luci, Nedved, Kapo, De Ceglie.

Trezeguet, Del Piero, Bojonov, Zalayeta, Palladino, Guzman, Sculli, Volpato.

EDIT: Forget Kapo. We can't make lists like that. It changes constantly. :cry:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Espectro said:
    I cant believe some of you guys "loaning Palladino so he can win experience" after all of this time you still believe that crap talk!!

How many youngsters have we loan so they "win experience"? how many have return? NONE!!!

Like mark said we are about to lopan a player that said that will stay with Juve even in Serie C, a true and loyal Juventino, not like most of our stars, and we are telling him "you know what, we dont need you"

This is pure CRAP!! if we do this I will be mad as hell, especially since at this point we cant be 100% sure that Trezeguet will stay, look at our front line, Guzman and Volpato will not stay, Trez we are not sure, Zalayeta has been crap in our preseason, so that leaves us with Del Piero and Bojinov, so why in HEAVENS NAME are we giving away Palladino!!??

Im disapointed of our management.
    :agree: spot on all the way

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)