EuroTrip (9 Viewers)

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #63
    Guys, can you please tell me where i can find good prices for Trains, hostels ?? some go to site.

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #69
    Narrowed the cities i'd like to visit to this,
    Nice-Torino-Florence- Budapest-Prague-Berlin-Amsterdam. Now i must try to figure out the itenirary, and won't mind if i scrapped a city or two if it won't be practical to do.

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #73
    Final Itinerary as of now:

Nice/Monaco (2 days) --Torino ( 1day)--Milano(1day)----Piran/Portoroz(2days)----Budapest(2days)----Vienna(2days)----(Prague 2days)---Berlin(2days)---Home

Traveling from Torino to Piran in Slovenia is a long journey so i thought of spending a night in Milan then go to Piran. Any input is welcomed about the itinerary, it's my firt time doing this sort of trip so i'm open to suggestions.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
    Final Itinerary as of now:

Nice/Monaco (2 days) --Torino ( 1day)--Milano(1day)----Piran/Portoroz(2days)----Budapest(2days)----Vienna(2days)----(Prague 2days)---Berlin(2days)---Home

Traveling from Torino to Piran in Slovenia is a long journey so i thought of spending a night in Milan then go to Piran. Any input is welcomed about the itinerary, it's my firt time doing this sort of trip so i'm open to suggestions.
    Try to get to Ljubljana instead of Portoroz or at least spend a day on the coast and then the other day in Ljubljana, Portoroz and Piran are kinda boring until high season. Unless you want to go to the beach...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hopefully the second week of June if everything go as planned !!
    You live risky brohim, its end of may soon and you havent everything fixed yet? Maybe I'm bit OCD about it, but I like to have everyting fixed and planned atleast a month before a long trip. But whatever you do, dont scratch Florence or Berlin out of that list. Prague super nice too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)