EuroTrip (1 Viewer)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'm going to Nessebar in Bulgaria by car next week, any of you guys can tell me how bad is the situation with floodings out there?
@tosh_rose @Toro_Merda @samfisher5 @PiN7uRiCCHi0 @Juliano13 @-=DJANGO=- @dbochev

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #111
    So i am back home after a 15 days trip in Europe, had the time of my life and met some realky nice people from all over the world, visited the whole french riviera cities, Torino, florence, Milan, prague and Vienna !!

More detailed review of the pros and cons coming up later !!

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    The guy from the staff was great though, speaking English, willing to help etc. Told us he finished economic studies and has to work on petrol station for 200eur/month. :sad:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    The guy from the staff was great though, speaking English, willing to help etc. Told us he finished economic studies and has to work on petrol station for 200eur/month. :sad:
    That (sadly) doesn't surprise me one bit as that's how majority roles here tbh. Some people with 2 unis and 3 languages work nowhere.

As for the people I'd say how majority are. We're pretty much friendly I'd say.

As suppose you didn't stay here, was just passing by?

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    That (sadly) doesn't surprise me one bit as that's how majority roles here tbh. Some people with 2 unis and 3 languages work nowhere.

As for the people I'd say how majority are. We're pretty much friendly I'd say.

As suppose you didn't stay here, was just passing by?
    Yup, was just passing by to Bulgaria. Fav phrase from Serbia/Bulgaria is 'ne ma problema'. :D

We've met your police as well, like ~50km from the bulgarian border on the road to Sofia (they're building highway there), we overtook some old Lada and they were standing 100m later. Guy wanted a green card from me (not necessary in Serbia since 2012), then wanted us to drive back to the bank to change money (we didn't have any dinars) and pay him 200euro (!). After standing there for 10min and showing no interest of negotiating/paying this just gave us the documents and said 'ok, go'. :D
    Was tempted to offer him like 50e at first but had no idea if this won't cause some problems, do you think he was waiting for it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)