EuroTrip (2 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Hey guys, if i get my Visa, i'm planning to do a mini eurotrip next month, and i wanted some feed back about my itenerary and if i could find some advise about some hotel for reasonable prices, anything would be welcome.

I'm planning to go to Nice first, stay there for a couple of nights, and then to Torino, and i'm still hesitating wether to visit Milan or not, i want to go to Ljubljana after, Bratislava and Prague, and depending on the money i'll see if i ll go to Amsterdam or just be back to Paris and then home.

Any feedback is welcome !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm always surprised by the citys non-Europeans in here choose to visit. Not saying it's bad choices, I'm just surprised. :D

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    Skip all those and head directly to Amsterdam then go back home.
    Heard great things about Prague ? i may consider hitting Amsterdam but i'm definetely visiting Turin.

fuck bratislava, hit vienna & buda
    I'm afraid Vienna will be expensive and i didn't think about Budapest.

What itinerary would you guys advice knowing that starting point would be Nice and after i'm visiting Torino ??

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Heard great things about Prague ? i may consider hitting Amsterdam but i'm definetely visiting Turin.

What itinerary would you guys advice knowing that starting point would be Nice and after i'm visiting Torino ??

are you going alone? also what do you enjoy when you travel?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013

You'll definetely need to visit at least one or two north Italian cities. Florence is amazing, so is Venice, Siena, Verona...and of course there's always Rome.

Prague is nice, but not that special honestly and if you'll have to take a large detour to get there, it's possibly not quite worth it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Budapest is meant to be pretty great, if I was doing a Euro trip I would visit there.

Croatia is also supposed to be excellent also, as is Berlin.

But it is really difficult to advise without knowing what you are wanting out of your trip (culture/party/food/sights) and how much you want to see from each country e.g. Italy has loads of great places to visit which are all very different.

I agree with Ocelot - Florence is amazing.

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    are you going alone? also what do you enjoy when you travel?
    Yeah, i'll be going alone, i want to have fun mostly, go out the night, visit some nice places ( monuments..) i'm not someone who enjoy the nature that much !!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Yeah, i'll be going alone, i want to have fun mostly, go out the night, visit some nice places ( monuments..) i'm not someone who enjoy the nature that much !!
    k then forget turin :p especially since juve wont be playing anyway, for italy id rather do florence/venice, for partying greece and croatia's islands are lotsa fun and id still do budapest

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I don't have much experience but I can tell you that Florence is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    k then forget turin :p especially since juve wont be playing anyway, for italy id rather do florence/venice, for partying greece and croatia's islands are lotsa fun and id still do budapest
    I know thata Juve won't be playing but i thought i do the staduim tour and visit the J musem?

Is it that far from Turin ?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I know thata Juve won't be playing but i thought i do the staduim tour and visit the J musem?

Is it that far from Turin ?
    No, you should be able to easily go their by train. How are you gonna move around in general? Train, plane,...?

Edit: Turin and Florence aren't that near, but by train it only takes you about 2-3 hours.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    If I would need to pick one it's Berlin, cheap, pretty, nice pepole and great parties and drugs to suite your taste.

Its like amsterdam only better, and without the dutch

you wont be sorry

OP
    Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    No, you should be able to easily go their by train. How are you gonna move around in general? Train, plane,...?

Edit: Turin and Florence aren't that near, but by train it only takes you about 2-3 hours.
    Train i guess, 3 hours to florence is alright, if so what city you think i should visit next that is near to Italy
    You're welcomed to Warsaw :)
    Thank you :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    meh i wouldnt go to turin just to visit stadium :D so in cocnlusion i would have 4-5 cities that i really want to visit then leave enough time to be spontaneous, if you stay in hostels you will meet a lot of cool people that you can travel with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)