EuroTrip (3 Viewers)

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    And of course you are going to come to Coventry so I can show you the housing estate where Mustapha Hadji, Youssef Chippo and Youssef Safri once graced the Highfield Road.
    Haha, England is out of my spending range :D
    Why not travel to Rome after Florence?
    Meh, i just want to visit 3-4 countries.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Hopefully i ll get my visa, i ll go to my sisters for 3 days visit Nice, Monaco, after i'll go to Italy to visit Turin and Florence and see the nearest best city after outside Italy, i ll be staying in hotels so like X and Raz said i ll hopefully meet some nice people.

What city could be my next stop after Florence that is not that far and not that expensive ??
    We mentioned hostels, not hotels ;) As X said, hostels are awesome place to meet a lot of cool/different people.

- - - Updated - - -

Driving in Rome is a nightmare :agree: Very narrow streets and a milliard Vespas around you.
    Nothing compared to Saigon :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Never been to Portsmouth? Anywhere with a traditional working and lower class heritage is the same.

Having sad that, you wouldn't want to end up in the wrong parts of Milan or Rome.
    Or normal parts of easter europa :p

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind that keep your couch free this summer, im planning to make a stop in copenhagen
    Planning an Euro trip or just small visit?

Dec 31, 2008
    if i were to leave amsterdam after a week there and go somewhere else (in july end-august beginning), where do you suggest i go?

france?

germany?

belgium? (if it exists)

other places?

please suggest, i'm thinking of getting the tickets done tomorrow or the day after
    @JCK @X @Osman @Trezegol17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)