EuroTrip (2 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I was really surprised and thought that it's some kind of bio-fuel or sth at first. I paid 1.16eur for 1l and in Poland it's ~1.26eur for 98, but almost everyone use 95 which costs ~1.21.

Latvian roads are a disgrace. :lol: Had only 30km from the border to Daugavpils but it was a nightmare, was driving like 60-70km/h, behind the truck. :D
Was surprised that there was no detour in Lithuania as well, like 50km before the Latvian border there are some road works and no asphalt.
Depends where you want to go in latvia, there are two ways to go to latvia from lithuania, one just near the sea going to liepaja or venspilis and other to Riga through the middle of lithuania. Those are good roads on lithuania side. Don't know why would anyone go to other places in latvia :p

Strange though, usually on lithuanian side we have good roads, specially the main ones.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
I was really surprised and thought that it's some kind of bio-fuel or sth at first. I paid 1.16eur for 1l and in Poland it's ~1.26eur for 98, but almost everyone use 95 which costs ~1.21.

Latvian roads are a disgrace. :lol: Had only 30km from the border to Daugavpils but it was a nightmare, was driving like 60-70km/h, behind the truck. :D
Was surprised that there was no detour in Lithuania as well, like 50km before the Latvian border there are some road works and no asphalt.
Well in Lithuania we actually become very frustrated with Polish roads, although they are getting better :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I am from Kaunas, have you ever heard of this city?

Never been to Zarasai though. :)
Ahhh shit! :D I drove through it.. Too bad you didn't have the city in your profile, because i checked where are 'Tuz Lithuanians located before the drive. Funny how people drive ~100km/h on a one-lane each direction roads but near Kaunas where there are two lanes in each direction there's a 80 speed limit and everyone slows down. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)