EuroTrip (3 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Epic, do you want tips on which coffeeshops you should go to and which ones you should avoid?
Yes yes yes!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Indianos, can you tell me more about visas required for traveling within Europe?
Schengen visa covers a lot of countries. You can get it issued from the embassy of the country where you'll spent the.most time. Or if its equal durations, the country of your entry. Go to the embassy website and they'll give you a list of documents required.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My favourites are and in this order

Bushdocter
Barneys Lounge
Abraxas
Bluebird

Avoid at any cost all the coffee shops around Dam Square and in the RLD, avoide all with big flashy signs like Smokey for example. And for best experience, take your weed and walk towards Vondelparken where you will meet with the most amazing people on earth.

Dec 31, 2008
My favourites are and in this orderBushdocterBarneys LoungeAbraxasBluebirdAvoid at any cost all the coffee shops around Dam Square and in the RLD, avoide all with big flashy signs like Smokey for example. And for best experience, take your weed and walk towards Vondelparken where you will meet with the most amazing people on earth.
Thanks a lot man :beer:

Did some research in the web but the advise from an experienced guy cannot be matched.

Fucking 1 year of not smoking, I'm gonna be destroyed by my first joint. :D

Dec 31, 2008
Are you going back to Qatar after? Do they require a urine sample at the border? :p
nah pretty sure about that. The last joint was on July 6 2013 couple of hours before my flight from India to Doha :D and that was when I was smoking almost daily for a year.

I'm done with my medical check up for my residence permit.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thanks a lot man :beer:

Did some research in the web but the advise from an experienced guy cannot be matched.

Fucking 1 year of not smoking, I'm gonna be destroyed by my first joint. :D

Bushdocter usually have Jack Herrer, DON*T start with that. Start with some sort of haze, Amnesia Haze is quite popular in Dam it seems, great strain (I grew it for two years in my grow room) but there are always new Haze strains coming out.

At Abraxas thet have a special Jack Herrer sibling, I think it's called Apple Jack and it is one of the best strains I have ever smoked.

If you go to Barneys try the Iceolator but try that after you have got yourself used to the strong Dutch cannabis.

If you want quality hash then you have to go to The Bulldog at Leidseplein, a touristic coffee shop but their hash is top notch.

Yes, you're going to be destroyed by your first joint, that much is guaranteed.

Also if you like falafel then you have to visit Maoz at Myntplein, eat your sandwich on the canal right outside the shop and take a joint afterwards, one of my absolute favourite spots in the entire city.

I wish I could go there but anyway, I wish you a great time, I am sure you will really enjoy it. Where are you staying by the way?

Dec 31, 2008
Bushdocter usually have Jack Herrer, DON*T start with that. Start with some sort of haze, Amnesia Haze is quite popular in Dam it seems, great strain (I grew it for two years in my grow room) but there are always new Haze strains coming out.

At Abraxas thet have a special Jack Herrer sibling, I think it's called Apple Jack and it is one of the best strains I have ever smoked.

If you go to Barneys try the Iceolator but try that after you have got yourself used to the strong Dutch cannabis.

If you want quality hash then you have to go to The Bulldog at Leidseplein, a touristic coffee shop but their hash is top notch.

Yes, you're going to be destroyed by your first joint, that much is guaranteed.

Also if you like falafel then you have to visit Maoz at Myntplein, eat your sandwich on the canal right outside the shop and take a joint afterwards, one of my absolute favourite spots in the entire city.

I wish I could go there but anyway, I wish you a great time, I am sure you will really enjoy it. Where are you staying by the way?
haze strains are sativa?

hash is priority for me :p big fan of cream, oil, pollen

falafel? love it but I think I'm having a lot of it here :D is it some Turkish/Lebanese joint? I'll check it out.

I'm staying at Bob's hostel. it's some 600m from Abraxas.

thanks a lot man, such amazing info :heart: wish you could've joined us :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
haze strains are sativa?

hash is priority for me :p big fan of cream, oil, pollen

falafel? love it but I think I'm having a lot of it here :D is it some Turkish/Lebanese joint? I'll check it out.

I'm staying at Bob's hostel. it's some 600m from Abraxas.

thanks a lot man, such amazing info :heart: wish you could've joined us :D
The haze strains are sativa dominant, that's why I like them. You get the sativa euphoria mostly and the indica stoned slightly, perfect during the day and for social encounters.

Maoz is neither Turkish nor Lebanese, it is Dutch if not American...trust me, they have the best falafel ever, the way they serve it is different but I won't spoil that for you. They have several outlets in Dam just go to the one on Myntplein.

Dec 31, 2008
The haze strains are sativa dominant, that's why I like them. You get the sativa euphoria mostly and the indica stoned slightly, perfect during the day and for social encounters.

Maoz is neither Turkish nor Lebanese, it is Dutch if not American...trust me, they have the best falafel ever, the way they serve it is different but I won't spoil that for you. They have several outlets in Dam just go to the one on Myntplein.
:tuttosport: that is such amazing news man

will definitely try out Maoz :tup:

everything is set

4 more days

cannot fucking wait

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I am traveling to Hungary (Budapest) this weekend.
Any recommendations about where to go to in Budapest? any neat places or sites? (No strip clubs please as I`m married and am going with my wife)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)