EuroTrip (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yup, was just passing by to Bulgaria. Fav phrase from Serbia/Bulgaria is 'ne ma problema'. :D

We've met your police as well, like ~50km from the bulgarian border on the road to Sofia (they're building highway there), we overtook some old Lada and they were standing 100m later. Guy wanted a green card from me (not necessary in Serbia since 2012), then wanted us to drive back to the bank to change money (we didn't have any dinars) and pay him 200euro (!). After standing there for 10min and showing no interest of negotiating/paying this just gave us the documents and said 'ok, go'. :D
Was tempted to offer him like 50e at first but had no idea if this won't cause some problems, do you think he was waiting for it?
:D It's nema problema.

lol greedy fucking bastards. Yeah, they most likely wanted some money. FYI, if you ever come in the same situation, 20e would be enough. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Thanks, that's good to know. JCK where did you get the best stuff? I probably only have room for one coffeeshop visit durikg my time there so I need to know that its quality stuff

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thanks, that's good to know. JCK where did you get the best stuff? I probably only have room for one coffeeshop visit durikg my time there so I need to know that its quality stuff
Bushdocter at Thorbeckeplein remains to be my absolute favourite. Barneys Lounge which is very close to that offers also quality stuff. Both have the friendliest environments you can experience. They are quite in the middle of the city though so if you are arriving at the cetral station it might take you a while to get there and on your way, you would find it hard to resist going in any other coffee shop where the smell of weed is overwhelming :D Be patient and head there, you won't regret it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The flight prices are expensive at so short notice, I checked and it would cost me more than I am willing to pay. Other than that the idea is really attractive.
Yeah they're expensive as hell. Im catching a bus, it's 100 euro for both trips. Though its 13 hours :-D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Can't imagine them really going througg with it, it's a huge attraction.

- - - Updated - - -

And Martin loves it too much.
Man, imagine if I were the boss of that place. I'd get things sorted out mighty quick, like it was a forum. Bim bam, new rules, new moderators, all taken care of.

Not entirely sure what I would do with drug consumers but there'd definitely would be an element of public shaming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)