[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I would've fine Licht for that amateur brainfart at 80th minute. Though I doubt that he would have even score that, really.

Man, I think I prayed to all the gods there are in that Pirlo free kick...
The whole 15 last minutes the game was nonexistent really. Just plain frustration.
Its not Licht fault that he has to play as a winger when he is fullback

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Not all that disappointed, just annoyed that we have very little in attack, even playing against 10 men.

Even though we were basically in control, we weren't able to play upbeat. We are rarely able to play upbeat.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Just not good enough.

My only hope is that Conte acknowledges that, instead of saying we should have advanced, it was raining, a hurricane, ball was white, etc.

If Conte acknowledges how flawed is this team, and Marotta agrees, then we can move forward. But he must be brave enough to change structural stuff on a team who will win Serie A for a third time in a row beating every record. Just fucking think about Europe. Let's see.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
should've taken pirlo out and bring isla or something so kind of 4-2-3-1 with gio-tevez-llorente-isla... pirlo add nothing in such a situation and pogba can take over the job... instead he brought that useless osvaldo.
Its easy to change formation during the last mins of the sl game compared to something you have played for 2 years now ? .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Serie A teams give us too much respect, the games are much slower pace and we capitalize on that with players like Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal and Tevez.

In Europe its a whole different ball game, constantly pressed and worked. Hopefully we improve this summer.
I admire your calmness my friend. :) I feel like punching someone...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We are not ready for Europe? Is that seriously the excuse? We shut down Benfica and at half time we had 9 shots while Benfica had 1 and it was off target. $#@! the excuses, once again it was individual errors that have $#@!ed us. The mistakes in the first half cost us from progressing.
Your post has contradicted the point you're trying to make.

The reason were not ready for Europe is because we make too many individual errors. You can't do that in Europe. We can get by in serie a because we're head and shoulders above our opponents and they feel inferior to us. Europe shows us no respect

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
One shocking sub was the Osvaldo one. He's proven himself to be shyte time and again. Also, If you're chasing a game, even if he's dead tired, you keep Llorente in there for his height, as he may score at any moment off any random cross.

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
If you want to see a strong juve in the next year, start right now..
Sell Bonucci, Lichtsteiner, Pogba and dont buy a overaged shit-striker ever again ! There too much talent out there..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pretty disappointing stuff from the stuff on the stadium. You could barely hear them in the second half while in the last 25 minutes you could hear next to nothing. Cheering only while your team leads is the worst thing ever. :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)