[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Licht is just fine at what he's all about, and that's being a RB

We're asking him to do a similar job in attack that World Class wingers do, AND to top it all off he has no full-back helping him

So our go-to guy in the final 3rd is a 30 year old right back with average technique and below average crossing skills.

Now THAT should not have been ignored for over 2 years. That is quite retarded.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just shut the F up you lot. All bitch and argue with who said what lardy-dah! with one another. We simply wasn't good enough. End of. The End.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This game was lost in the first leg. 2 moments of complete stupidity put this tie in benfica a hands.

It worries me how we're not good enough to break down opponents with a rigid and organised defence. Bar pirlo we have no creativity. I really don't know what this team needs to compete in Europe but it sure as shit isn't just a minor change

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Your post has contradicted the point you're trying to make.

The reason were not ready for Europe is because we make too many individual errors. You can't do that in Europe. We can get by in serie a because we're head and shoulders above our opponents and they feel inferior to us. Europe shows us no respect
Those individual mistakes are a result of the lack of talent.
Chiellini, for example, is considered the best Italian CB, but that's mostly because of his heart and physicality, not his talent. Vidal's story is similar. It's great to have players like them in your team, but it becomes a problem when as many as 9 of your 10 field starters are less talented than they are physically prepared to play football.

It takes brains to win in Europe. The lungs and the heart aren't enough without brains. Instead, we have dumb and dumber in our defense. Chiellini and Caceres are talentless and dumb, while Bonucci is just dumb.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Licht is just fine at what he's all about, and that's being a RB

We're asking him to do a similar job in attack that World Class wingers do, AND to top it all off he has no full-back helping him

So our go-to guy in the final 3rd is a 30 year old right back with average technique and below average crossing skills.

Now THAT should not have been ignored for over 2 years. That is quite retarded.
This is what is aid. We are abusing licht likie if he was the age of pogba.

30 years for a dude that is not a natural winger is a massacre. I fault Conte and Marotta for that for buying a variation likie Isla.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Benfica may have done us a huge favor tonight. If we consider the run up to the next mercato and the assurances Conte will perhaps seek.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Bonucci was at fault, but once again our systems toothless attack was a major flaw

Before even the first leg, if you can't score at home in the Semi final then chances are you're going out.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Bonuccis brainfart decided the encounter, that fuck up made huge difference and made it much much harder.
It turns out like that, but I seriously doubt that we'd have kept the clean sheet if Benfica needed a goal. They looked much better with the ball in their feet. If they pushed us, they were going to score and we (of course) weren't gonna use the space they'd leave when they attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)