[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Dont you call me peasant you fucking piece of shit lowlife scum.

The majority was mentionning garay who went off injured

Fucking learn to read
I will call you a peasant because that's your favourite word and also that's how you act 99% of your time here.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Conte in europa is a mismatch. We need to inject some pace, flair and individuals who can perform and create on their own. We need matchwinners. Our response to the benfica red card was horrendous. We clearly lack the attacking firepower which was reqired and needed. We cant counterattack for shit and we cant go all out attack. This is a serious handicap in cl and el. We are perfect for grinding out 1-0 results in serie a, but so handicapt compared to eurocups that even the smallest teams can stand toe to toe with us. The image of juventus is hurt and we continue to be irrelevant in eu. Emberrasing result yet again

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's crazy. After their red card we turned to walking pace mode. It's like we said "no need to rush now, calm down and create something with intelligence, not with sheer power". The problem is we don't have intelligent players.
This is becomming an issue against teams that park the bus.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
And I was dead serious.

You can see the posts when we got Benfica in the draw.
@zizinho you said Benfica is the weakest opponent. Aus, Joe and many other posters in those pages :lol:
What? I never said Benfica was the easiest?

I said they're a tough team but we could go through. Unfortunately we didn't.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We have been lucky to win certain games this season, there was matches where we created nothing and still scrapped through the match to get 3 points in the league. After the Bayern game it was clear 3-5-2 was not the way forward but Conte insisted on it and spent 30 million on Ogbonna and Tevez to keep the 3-5-2.

I hope the management takes a good long look at themselves and starts actually trying to play attacking football with a direction, i got a lot of flame on this forum for suggesting we are not as good as we think we are and sadly i have been proven right and the results are there for everyone to see we have not been good enough.
nO, u are not alone. Like i said before... we have some highly rated individuals but we suck as a team

We always just gp there to hoe something happens and save us...we have no plan in attack. We can get possesion but as a unit in attack with are a mess.

also this:

it always felt like we're missing something.
I think a variation to LLorente would do wonders. The man is just not enought. INmobile next season plz

Jul 20, 2012
We are not ready for Europe? Is that seriously the excuse? We shut down Benfica and at half time we had 9 shots while Benfica had 1 and it was off target. Fuck the excuses, once again it was individual errors that have fucked us. The mistakes in the first half cost us from progressing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)