[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
if we don't qualify tomorrow... be prepared for another cycle of "Juve win in Italy because there's a system... look how shit they are outside".

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we win in Italy (this season) because we have the strongest team and use the individual quality of some players to score a goal or two and then defend the score. we manage to fodderize the fodders which other "scudetto contenders" fail to do at times...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking rats.Now they are a big team eh? I am just scared not for this match but for the next as well that we dont have any defensive player on the bench available.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Him and Pirlo are the two undoubtedly most creative players in the squad. Tevez comes close after, but not quite there - different type.
Pirlo is a great passer and has great vision, he can't take on and beat players, hold the ball up against powerful CB's, and bring in the rest of the team into the game, he keeps the team's passing game ticking over. Their creative aspect is different but Vucinic's is more pleasing to watch imo.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to score the first goal and then Fio will crack. They're not used to this kind of pressure. We have champions in our team, they don't.
Yeah you're right, because they cracked hard under the pressure of the early goal in the first leg, and when we were 2-0 up in Florence in Serie A, and when they hit the post 1-0 down in Turin in the second Serie A encounter.

They'll crack into pieces pretty immediately. In fact, they may crack before the match and possibly even forfeit if they simply contemplate us scoring an early goal.

Added to that, the champions on our team have gotten us through 100% of important cup games on top in the past.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Again we'll do it, believe me. If we play our A team we'll make them suffer. Conte will find a way to make us bleed and fight like warriors on this match. I can feel it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pirlo is a great passer and has great vision, he can't take on and beat players, hold the ball up against powerful CB's, and bring in the rest of the team into the game, he keeps the team's passing game ticking over. Their creative aspect is different but Vucinic's is more pleasing to watch imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you're right, because they cracked hard under the pressure of the early goal in the first leg, and when we were 2-0 up in Florence in Serie A, and when they hit the post 1-0 down in Turin in the second Serie A encounter.

They'll crack into pieces pretty immediately. In fact, they may crack before the match and possibly even forfeit if they simply contemplate us scoring an early goal.

Added to that, the champions on our team have gotten us through 100% of important cup games on top in the past.
Lol, if this doesnt wrap up the true meaning of getting verbally owned, they I dont know what can.

Very well said.

And peeps, stop looking for excuses to feel better. The one above saying Fio “will crack“ is a perfect example.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Lol, if this doesnt wrap up the true meaning of getting verbally owned, they I dont know what can.

Very well said.

And peeps, stop looking for excuses to feel better. The one above saying Fio “will crack“ is a perfect example.

i agree. give credit where credit is due, fiorentina play some good football...they have clear and creative ideas in the attacking third...we on the other hand more times than not seem so jumbled, confused and unclear as to what we want to do...

..but i have faith that we can grind out a result somehow....somehow..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)