[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I don't think we should change the formation we are working for 2 years now in the most important game of the season. If we need to go back to 4-3-3 we should work it in the pre-season and then change. On the other hand, it kind of worked with RM. But in any case, for now I feel more assured with 3-5-2.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fiorentina will try to outrun us in this one and I'm afraid they will succeed in this. Many of our players looked tired in past weeks.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
C'mon stop chanting all the time that we will lose.Just stop .If we lose we will lose.That would be.But predicting a lost before a game to a fucking rats Fiorentina is just at least unreal.We are not playing against fucking Bayern,Barca or Real .Yes we lost 4-2 ,so what Stop that stupid moaning of ourself before the game even started.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is that picture from .Florence already????

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Why, and what's wrong with trains?
Because rat fans will disturb our players peace in the hotel all night.Maybe they will throw some bricks to our windows of the hotel rooms.And nothing is wrong with trains I was just asking.I was not sure.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
If we play with determination, concentration and a full starting 11 squad, I think we have it. The players know what they should do. We are better than Fiorentina. But we should not start "conserving energy" at any point.

Its our most important game of the season so far. if we can't win it against a worse team than us, we are not worth of winning the Europa League.
That's a big If

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Doooooooooomed

It's true, read it here on Tuz, Conte is just rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic....Game over man, game over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)