[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I am going to go out on a limb here and say Fiorentina will go through, our mentality is all wrong for this competition. It's clear Conte doesn't give a shit about winning this competition even though it would be in the best interests of the club to try and go all the way.

We will start out with our defensive approach of soaking pressure and trying to hit them on the counter attack even though our counter is non existent. I think if we really wanted to win this game we could but Conte doesn't want to take the game to the opposition any more instead he wants us to let them have possession in our own half and repeat the same lacklustre performances we have shown all season.

I think we could easily win this 3-0 3-1 if Conte rested players for Genoa and show no mercy to Fiorentina but i just have a bad feeling about this game but i do hope i'm wrong and Conte proves me wrong and we dominate them, but some how i know that is not how he works :(

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I'd like to see a 4-3-3:

Gianluigi
Martín Leonardo Giorgio Kwadwo
Arturo Andrea Paul
Stephan Pablo Carlos​

If Leonardo starts showing signs of f u c k i n g up due to his incompetency in playing in a back of 4, go back to 3-5-2:

Gianluigi
Martín Leonardo Giorgio
Stephan Arturo Andrea Paul Kwadwo
Pablo Carlos​

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I am going to go out on a limb here and say Fiorentina will go through, our mentality is all wrong for this competition. It's clear Conte doesn't give a shit about winning this competition even though it would be in the best interests of the club to try and go all the way.

We will start out with our defensive approach of soaking pressure and trying to hit them on the counter attack even though our counter is non existent. I think if we really wanted to win this game we could but Conte doesn't want to take the game to the opposition any more instead he wants us to let them have possession in our own half and repeat the same lacklustre performances we have shown all season.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm not sure that we will have Mirko on the top of the world available for this Thursday. Sadly.

Mother$#@!, I miss that guy so much.
He's an absolute pleasure to watch when in form. Even when out of form, he has moments of creative brilliance. The only truly creative player in the team.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He's an absolute pleasure to watch when in form. Even when out of form, he has moments of creative brilliance. The only truly creative player in the team.
Him and Pirlo are the two undoubtedly most creative players in the squad. Tevez comes close after, but not quite there - different type.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
I'd like to see a 4-3-3:

Gianluigi
Arturo Andrea Paul
Stephan Pablo Carlos​

If Leonardo starts showing signs of f u c k i n g up due to his incompetency in playing in a back of 4, go back to 3-5-2:

Gianluigi
Martín Leonardo Giorgio
Pablo Carlos​
Those lineups are identical in the way they play

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'd like to see a 4-3-3:

Gianluigi
Arturo Andrea Paul
Stephan Pablo Carlos​

Gianluigi
Martín Leonardo Giorgio
Pablo Carlos​
Lichtsteiner a winger in a 4-3-3. Legitimate.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Mus™;4481946 said:
Those lineups are identical in the way they play
Well, yes but no. The first lineup plays differently in the way that it gives us more men in the middle third when attacked (Stephan will not have to run all the way back as a main duty), which is what you would need if you want to counter attack faster.

Whereas the second lineup (which to keep it real has a lot of times been a 5-3-2 not a 3-5-2) gives us more numbers in our third which, yes, helps us a lot when it comes to winning the ball in our goal area, but only to lose it more times than we would like, due to having less men where it matters (middle third). It will all depend on how brave Antonio will be. A trait he has not shown for a long time now. I miss the Antonio we had two years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Lichtsteiner a winger in a 4-3-3. Legitimate.
I can't see why not.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I'd like to see a 4-3-3:

Gianluigi
Arturo Andrea Paul
Stephan Pablo Carlos​

Gianluigi
Martín Leonardo Giorgio
Pablo Carlos​
wut...

- - - Updated - - -

I remember a strange line-up for that game. licht, cacerers, pepe, bonucci and deceglie are all playing. Seems weird. Back four of licht bonucci de ceglie caceres?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I hope we will face Benfica in the semi finals. They are definitely the strongest team we could play against in this competitions so I hope we will play with them in the latter stages and rest our first team in Seria A.

We will beat Fiorentina. I have no doubt about it. :weee:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Getting nervous for the match. I'm sure we can do it but with the pressure of must score a goal is a whole new thing for us. Hope to see a positive reaction from our boys and rip them a new one!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
the first half will end in 0-0.. then we'll concede and there won't be enough time to score back.. 1-0 IMO

Though i hope they score that 1-0 in the first 3 minutes like Ac Milan did... so we get shocked early and have enough time to score 2 or 3 goals...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)