[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
TuttoJuve not sure whether Conte will rest players or not:

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Ogbonna (Bonucci), Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Pogba, Asamoah (Padoin): Tevez, Osvaldo

or

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He is fine .He was not fully fit to play against Genoa. He is for the rats and is up to Conte whether he will play.

May 22, 2013
He could have played against Genoa, but was rested to make sure he is 100 % for Viola. Who should partner him? I think Llorente has played ok in the last period, but he hasn't really been set up to get good chances... The missing goals, though it's not necessarily his fault, concern me a bit though. Osvaldo always seem to be able to find space in box, even when we don't create much. I can see both advantages and disadvantages playing both... As long as Tevez is the other one, i would be happy with both, knowing Conte will pick the one who has showed most in training.
Rest of the team should be pretty obvious, with Marchisio out there is no doubt about our midfield. Licht was taken out against Genoa, so i think he will start - Isla might get some time later in the match. In defense i think he will choose Caceres to play in Barzaglis place, he seems to be preffered at the moment over Ogbonna.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think that Caceres deserved to be played instead of Ogbonna.He played well with no mistakes against Genoa.That mistake against Fiorentina Gomez goal was Ogbonna mistake not Caceres.Okay he make an awful mistake against Real but I will always pick him over Ogbonna.He is better in every aspect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)