[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2013
I don't see Caceres being better in every aspect compared to Ogbonna. Both have had some great games this season and both made a few mistakes leading to goals or big opportunities... I would choose Caceres at the moment, even though he had a few fuck ups against Genoa and Viola, but overall i think he's been pretty solid. I don't see Ogbonna on the right side anyway, he is fine at the left side and in the middle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think that Caceres deserved to be played instead of Ogbonna.He played well with no mistakes against Genoa.That mistake against Fiorentina Gomez goal was Ogbonna mistake not Caceres.Okay he make an awful mistake against Real but I will always pick him over Ogbonna.He is better in every aspect.
Not even close.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
I'm actually eager to watch this. We've been awful for a long time now but when the pressure is on, we manage to succeed. I really can't remember the last game we played close to our full potential but I'm hopeful such a games is due. Destroy the purple rats!

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He also likes to make terrible back passes and looks uncomfortable when pressured.
Yeah this is his biggest downside but it's due to the fact he's not CB actually. He's pretty good as RB and that's where he should play.

Ogbonna on the other hand is very calm even when pressed. He just needs to be more aggressive and improve his positioning.

Jul 20, 2012
Yeah this is his biggest downside but it's due to the fact he's not CB actually. He's pretty good as RB and that's where he should play.

Ogbonna on the other hand is very calm even when pressed. He just needs to be more aggressive and improve his positioning.
Yea of course its hard for a player usually on the flank to be put into the center.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Please fucking win this competition. I can't take these loses against clubs we should be beating. And next is goddamn Catania, no excuse to not field the strongest lineup possible.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Hello. How is everyone?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a bad feeling about this although I don't want to!!

From a place deep in the back of my head a calm voice tells me: "We are JUVE! So don't worry we are going to win 1-2 at least! We are a team that, as demonstrated many times, knows what they want and how to get it when it matters."

However there is this mean voice coming from the right side of my head telling me: "Don't fool yourself!! you know full well how this Juve is in knockout competitions. Don't set yourself up for a depressing appointment!! Remember what happened against Napoli, Bayern, Lazio, Roma in knockout competitions. We will not be through this on."

I am lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)