[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
With the last three games in mind if we dont change something we will lose.But suddenly I think that we will dominate that rats and eliminate them in front of full stadium of rats.Its just a feeling.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
we played one match a week then ffs
The amount of excuses the apologists have is remarkable.

Like others teams in europe play just one game a week.

Slowly but surely we are losing it. First was in europe, but now in serie a we are playing like crap too

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Conte will play rotated squad and we will get our asses handed to us, but don't worry, because he will start full strength 11 vs catania after fiore just to make sure roma don't catch up

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We play Parma 3 days after Catania... and Napoli 4 days after Parma...
We'll have to field Tevez-Llorente in this match.. so that Gio and Osvaldo can play vs Catania... Squad rotation the way we need it
Pogba won't play vs Catania so he'll play the full 90 vs Fiorentina...

I imagine Fiorentina will play their best XI... Cuadrado and all... What would be more awesome for the Violamerda fans than to kick us out of the EL at home..

we can't let that happen.. best XI in this match and use the Catania match to let some peluso's and padoins play...

I'm scared of this match..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I know how Conte's men react to big matches and this is definitely a huge game.

I feel relaxed. Fiorentina's defense is nothing special and we can grab two or three away goals.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
the rats will be defeated in their own stadium. And rightly so. 4-2? How about 0-5?
I have no particular reasons to say it, but I have really good feelings about this game. Experience will matter and most of their players do NOT have the experience in big games. I agree with you, we'll win and quite comfortably so

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You all are right about our attitude in big matches.Just determination and concentration and we will beat the rats.We know how to play big matches.We will have a"worm" welcome starting with throwing bricks on our bus and freaking full stadium of rats in purple .Especially that sorrow clowns brothers De La Valle.They will try to extend their miserable lives by beating us.
I just want to see fit Apache and everything will be all right.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I know how Conte's men react to big matches and this is definitely a huge game.

I feel relaxed. Fiorentina's defense is nothing special and we can grab two or three away goals.
I hope you right...
:xfinger:

Forza Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)