[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
rakib is cancer

permanent ban is the cure

- - - Updated - - -

It's going to be absolutely feral in this place if we lose :D I foresee another post Galatasaray loss meltdown of epic proportions.
Marty should consider shutting the place down in that case. I'm too old to go through that one more time this season.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is a lethal dose of pessimistic thinking and writing like we already lost and we seems to prepare for mourning our"tragic loss".We are gonna win this rats but to much tension is around.Maybe is the best to close the forum right now.Like we are playing Brasil national team or something and not a bunch of smelly rats in front of a larger group of rats .So in one word stop crying like babies,"we will lose I feel that","oh we will lose" or "I have a bad feeling about this one,we will lose".WE ARE NOT GONNA LOSE.Period.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I feel like Fiorentina is the master of the Bundesliga and not the 4th team in Seria A. I really don't understand what should we be afraid of. :undecide:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I feel like Fiorentina is the master of the Bundesliga and not the 4th team in Seria A. I really don't understand what should we be afraid of. :undecide:
Tell you what - of ourselves. I'm afraid there will be more walking around and pussy defending football than actually never-die-attitude.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Tell you what - of ourselves. I'm afraid there will be more walking around and pussy defending football than actually never-die-attitude.
We are almost with the best squad we can field. If they aren't motivated to avenge Fiorentina for the insults, the last game in Florence and so on... Then we simply don't deserve to continue and Fiorentina are doing us a favor. But we have a lot to play for in this game IMO.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think I can digest going out of the EL, but going out to Fiorentina will hurt. Hopefully we start positively and shut it out by half time.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
90 (or 180 mins lol) of FIRE. Let us finally fucking redeem ourselves in European competition and bundle these disgusting rats out of this competition in the their stadium. Make them stick their 4-2 shirts up their purple asses.

Tevez to be the decisive man and FINALLY score again in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)