Euro 2004: Italy - Bulgaria (group C) (8 Viewers)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++

but they DID win in the end didnt they?
and a very very anxius win wasn t it?
i just had to answer the question, why.
and in case u dont get yet: its fear.
why to play on life and death when u can arrange smth?
if i was a about t o fix it i would exactly this scenario:denmark sould score first and sweden who has more abilities will follow,
2 goals every half time
and the last on the end for no reaction time, but a little earlier than 90' in case the ball wont enter that easy.
its like waching a horror film and u already know the end
It's a football match, not a musical. There aren't writers and directors. There isn't a choreographer. I'm sure both teams were happy to get a 2-2 result and advance, although I'm sure Denmark isn't thrilled becuase that late equalizer did cost them leadership of the group.

It isn't quite that easy to fix a match, these people aren't puppets. Maybe I'll buy that occasionally a ref has it in for one team or the other, or something like that. But I watched this match, it clearly wasn't fixed.

I might buy it if Sweden had the lead and allowed Denmark to equalize because they still would have won the group. But as it happened, the result penalized Denmark too much for them to have simply encouraged it to happen,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++

Thank you very much Martin.

I just think these people are professional athletes playing for their countries. They are very selfish and only care about their own results. I think they play with pride and are determined to get the best result everytime out. Now there may be the exception here and there, but think about it yourself. If you were in Denmarks position, playing for your country, holding the lead and 3 minutes away from winning a group at the European Championships, would you have let Sweden equalized? Just to spite Italy? Even though you don't really gave a damn about either country and only really care about your own?

this is exactly what it happened if u care about ur image and ur country
u have to be sure that u can go to the next stage,
u dont care about italy.
so u dont risk, u make a 2-2!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++

Thank you very much Martin.

I just think these people are professional athletes playing for their countries. They are very selfish and only care about their own results. I think they play with pride and are determined to get the best result everytime out. Now there may be the exception here and there, but think about it yourself. If you were in Denmarks position, playing for your country, holding the lead and 3 minutes away from winning a group at the European Championships, would you have let Sweden equalized? Just to spite Italy? Even though you don't really gave a damn about either country and only really care about your own?
Stranger things have happened, believe me.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

funny, today i like you. :D

z, how bout some more irony? del piero was the captain :D
The look on Cassano's face when he found out the result of the Denmark-Sweden game :D

Anyways, just saw DP's chance in the first 15 minutes, should have really scored that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
either team could loose,they souldn t risk.
i dont blame them,italy would do the same!
bravo to cassano,buff and zambro, the rain did everybody's life too dif,
did fiore really played? alex was a little more than nothing, he keeps his form to juve and the new lippi era!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

The look on Cassano's face when he found out the result of the Denmark-Sweden game :D

Anyways, just saw DP's chance in the first 15 minutes, should have really scored that.
I guess you guys love to see our Captain fail. At least, thats what it sounds like. You guys remind me of the media.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK.. it was a little suspicious the score in the other gae.... but ot tell u the truth.. i really doubt about conspairacy here.

yeah.. a lot of players in the team underperformed... but IJO the real guilty Here is TRap... no one else.

With his stupid line up in the first game...he settled everything. He dont like to listen and he have prefered players in the squad... not enugh with it.... he say to the world that he is a totti and Vieri believer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
I dont know how any Juve or even Italian football fan could gloat about how they went out. Thats alittle much.
I am a Juve fan, but when it comes to the National teams, I have two, Bosnia and Sweden. Italy I sipmly like, and I would have liked that both Italy and Sweden could have gone through, but sice that wasnt possble I'm just happy Sweden made it.

++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I guess you guys love to see our Captain fail. At least, thats what it sounds like. You guys remind me of the media.

I'm not glad he failed, altho I knew he would.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Ah, the irony, the bitter, bitter irony... Dont you just love it??? :D
Something tells me you are having too much fun in all of this. :lazy:

Btw, there are a lot of upset people coming over here within the next couple of weeks, we'll probably see conspiracy theories discussed to no end. It might not be the best idea to gloat, cause you'll only come off as an insensitive jerk. You don't always have to wear your emotions on your sleeve, esp in a time like this..

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Btw, there are a lot of upset people coming over here within the next couple of weeks, we'll probably see conspiracy theories discussed to no end.
Maybe while were discussing this conspiracy we can finally figure out the WC conspiracy too :rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Btw, there are a lot of upset people coming over here within the next couple of weeks, we'll probably see conspiracy theories discussed to no end. It might not be the best idea to gloat, cause you'll only come off as an insensitive jerk. You don't always have to wear your emotions on your sleeve, esp in a time like this..
I was just minutes to post that.

Xlatan.. is very good to see that sweden go thru.. and i congratolate you because they deserve it.

But remember that right now there are a lot of pissed azurri fans here..and is not the right time to be celebrating like crazy and throwing bitter shots here and there.

But ocngrats anyways..... both teams deserve the qualification 100%

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
DON BES u can go and jump beneath a train. How can u possible say its good that Italy r out. Go and support some non Italian team, coz real Juve fans should support Italy. Ur not wanted, go away.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvenator ] ++
DON BES u can go and jump beneath a train. How can u possible say its good that Italy r out. Go and support some non Italian team, coz real Juve fans should support Italy. Ur not wanted, go away.
Im very sad about the result too... but if i agree with most people here... is that italy deserved to oout...even when it makes me feel so depressed.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I am having fun, Sweden are through, and they are my second nation...

Anyways, this has nothing to do with gloating, I just find it extremely funny that the match finished as the conspiracy theories said. I'd be having the same fun had it been Germany and Netherlands for example.

Like I already said, I wish both Sweden and Italy could have gone through, but since it wasnt to be, I'm just glad Sweden made it.

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

I was just minutes to post that.

Xlatan.. is very good to see that sweden go thru.. and i congratolate you because they deserve it.

But remember that right now there are a lot of pissed azurri fans here..and is not the right time to be celebrating like crazy and throwing bitter shots here and there.

But ocngrats anyways..... both teams deserve the qualification 100%

Thanks mate, but I dont think I'm throwing shots at the Azzuri fans, and if I am thats not my intention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)