Euro 2004: Italy - Bulgaria (group C) (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Come on guys, even you have to apricciate the pure humour of it all... Denmark up 2-1, Sweden equalise, and to top the joke off, Cassano scores a winner. Thats priceless, hilarious :rofl:
Its not funny. Its ****ing disgusting if you ask me

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I dont think it was fixed. It was indeed weird that it ended 2-2 because it will provoke the media and Italy fans but I dont think it was fixed. The game reached a 2-1 situation and the other team obviously wanted a goal because they didnt want to be out.
I was expecting this situation (tense game by Italy, a goal in the 94th minute) but with the other game ending 2-1.

What pissed me off was that penalty against Cassano that WAS a penalty and the referee didnt call it. If he awarded a penalty to bulgaria that was kind of dubious, why didnt he give one to the Italians?

At least the Italians tried and did their job, that was to win the game, but they were already in a very dangerous situation. It was quite sad to see Cassano be all happy when he scored a goal and two seconds later he was told that they were going home anyways. That must have sucked because he really had the will to keep going in the tournament and scoring much more.

I really liked to cheer for the Italian NT and to cheer for people like Gattuso, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Panucci, etc. who are often rivals and I dont like to see them winning. I saw a different part of them and even started to like Gattuso a bit. Hopefully in Germany 2006 Italy goes far and in 2005 an italian team (JUVENTUS) wins the Champions League

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeap.. it was kind of cool to cheer gattuso and pirlo and cassano jejeje

but well..... now everything returns to normal :( ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I dont think it was fixed. It was indeed weird that it ended 2-2 because it will provoke the media and Italy fans but I dont think it was fixed. The game reached a 2-1 situation and the other team obviously wanted a goal because they didnt want to be out.
I was expecting this situation (tense game by Italy, a goal in the 94th minute) but with the other game ending 2-1.

What pissed me off was that penalty against Cassano that WAS a penalty and the referee didnt call it. If he awarded a penalty to bulgaria that was kind of dubious, why didnt he give one to the Italians?

At least the Italians tried and did their job, that was to win the game, but they were already in a very dangerous situation. It was quite sad to see Cassano be all happy when he scored a goal and two seconds later he was told that they were going home anyways. That must have sucked because he really had the will to keep going in the tournament and scoring much more.

I really liked to cheer for the Italian NT and to cheer for people like Gattuso, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Panucci, etc. who are often rivals and I dont like to see them winning. I saw a different part of them and even started to like Gattuso a bit. Hopefully in Germany 2006 Italy goes far and in 2005 an italian team (JUVENTUS) wins the Champions League
Good stuff Fabi. I actually became a Cassano fan during this tournament. He showed me that he is a classy player, and that he has IMPROVED his attitude. I feel bad for him after that. I just hope the media doesn't put their two cents in and makes it worse than it already is.

Jul 28, 2002
well it looks easier for neddy and co to progress now, but also better engerland....removing any hance of coming up against italy....shame it woulda been funny to see totti layed out by gerrard.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Thank you Vit

I hope that Pavel Nedved, Rosicky, Poborsky, Koller, Baros, etc. destroy the Danes

I hate them!!
yeah..I hate them too and I hate Sweden too from now on...

I will be praying every night that both teams loose in the quarter final

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The only poisiive thing about italy´s exit, is that ill not suffer now a Italy- czech game....

now ill root for nedved till the end tokick out everybody!!!! Forza Nedved..

BTW..Nedved is playing very well again..

Jul 28, 2002
well he better carry his form ack home, co swe will need him if we have panucci and zebina defending for us.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
And I really liked that Zambrotta proved his worth. He was one of the best all three games and thank God he's ours.
Same with Buffon, he was quite good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)