Euro 2004: Italy - Bulgaria (group C) (5 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
I watched the entire match, believe me it wasn't fixed.

Do you really think the Denmark keeper is concerned with that when his team has a lead in the 89th minute and there is a flurry in front? Denmark just blew the group leadership and now face a more difficult game in the next round. I'm sure they would rather win the group and be the 1 seed then see Sweden advance ahead of Italy...why would they care?

You've got a good point here.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
This confirms my Del Piero - choker theory, and also my opinion that all the NT players, except Gatusso, are a bunch of primadonnas.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++

because sweden has a better team and if it wasnt arranged they could kick the hell out of them from the beginning?
Well Italy has a far better team then Bulgaria and they didn't exactly kick the hell out of them did they?

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
If the 2-2 had come in the middle of the match like 70th minute it would probably be fine but in the 89th minute and a mistake from the danish GK. UEFA should really take a look at this but I really don't think they do anything since there is a swede in the top seat.

Jul 28, 2002
trap made a huge mistake by emphasising the importance of totti...imo it would have disrupted the whole team as a unit, and sods law totti ****s up and trap has lost his main man...shame.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
FFFVVVVVCCCCKKKKKK!!!

2-2!!!

I just fvcking cannot believe this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate em' all!

Yeah we did played bad at the Euro,we sucked,Trap sucked,and even when we played well,we needed like 100 chanses to score one fvcking goal!yeah maybe Sweds and Dans do deserve more but you got to look at those:

-Sorensen stupid mistake(he never does so)
*Ok can happen.

-Why Dens were so easy and careless on their attacks after the 2-1 lead it shoul have benn 3 or even 4!!!
*No answer,they needed the top of the group!

-And why the hell they stood and didn't move after the 2-2 tier?!?!?!?!
*NO!FVCKING!ANSWER!

ARGH!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Come on guys, even you have to apricciate the pure humour of it all... Denmark up 2-1, Sweden equalise, and to top the joke off, Cassano scores a winner. Thats priceless, hilarious :rofl:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Frankly, I don't care what anybody has to say in favor of the Scandanavians. Sorensen should have saved that, no question. Denmark looked like they couldn't care less when they had the lead; they neither defended well or attacked well. It was like they were wanting the Swedes to score another. I watched both games simultaneously, and I must say Denmark was inviting Sweden to come back, BOTH times. It was total garbage. The players might have worked out agreements on the pitch for a fix, or it all could be premeditated. It doesn't matter really, its too suspicious. 2-2?! Who would have fvckin thought?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

get a grip. how bout italians - nation of chokers theory?

Nah, thats Spain. The DP theory has been proven time and time again, and come on... bad shoes? Rough socks??? WTF?

++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
FFFVVVVVCCCCKKKKKK!!!

2-2!!!

I just fvcking cannot believe this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate em' all!

Yeah we did played bad at the Euro,we sucked,Trap sucked,and even when we played well,we needed like 100 chanses to score one fvcking goal!yeah maybe Sweds and Dans do deserve more but you got to look at those:

-Sorensen stupid mistake(he never does so)
*Ok can happen.

-Why Dens were so easy and careless on their attacks after the 2-1 lead it shoul have benn 3 or even 4!!!
*No answer,they needed the top of the group!

-And why the hell they stood and didn't move after the 2-2 tier?!?!?!?!
*NO!FVCKING!ANSWER!

ARGH!!!

1. Sorensen isnt in the class of Buffon, or kahn, and they have made worse misstakes in more important matches.

2. They werent careless. If they wanted the top of the group they would have won. Fact is that Tomasson is their only good striker, and Isaksson made two great saves. If they wanted to fix the game they would have missed, not counted on Isaksson to save.

3. Why should they move. A minute or two to the end, noone wants to risk conceding a goal.

++ [ originally posted by grecul ] ++

and your raul choker theory?;-)

Nah, he's proven himself in the CL.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Now I remember why I missed Matt so much. Well it already occured to me a couple of days ago but time and time again he is the voice of reason. :star:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

3. Why should they move. A minute or two to the end, noone wants to risk conceding a goal.
major point. score's 2-2, both teams qualify, imagine danes going for a winner and conceding in 93rd minute. tactical play boys. just like italy played for penalties against the dutch in 2000

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++

Well Italy has a far better team then Bulgaria and they didn't exactly kick the hell out of them did they?
but they DID win in the end didnt they?
and a very very anxius win wasn t it?
i just had to answer the question, why.
and in case u dont get yet: its fear.
why to play on life and death when u can arrange smth?
if i was a about t o fix it i would exactly this scenario:denmark sould score first and sweden who has more abilities will follow,
2 goals every half time
and the last on the end for no reaction time, but a little earlier than 90' in case the ball wont enter that easy.
its like waching a horror film and u already know the end

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Now I remember why I missed Matt so much. Well it already occured to me a couple of days ago but time and time again he is the voice of reason. :star:
Thank you very much Martin.

I just think these people are professional athletes playing for their countries. They are very selfish and only care about their own results. I think they play with pride and are determined to get the best result everytime out. Now there may be the exception here and there, but think about it yourself. If you were in Denmarks position, playing for your country, holding the lead and 3 minutes away from winning a group at the European Championships, would you have let Sweden equalized? Just to spite Italy? Even though you don't really gave a damn about either country and only really care about your own?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)