Euro 2004: Italy - Bulgaria (group C) (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Lets be honest here.

TRAPITALY= CRAPITALY

Italy is leaving the euro for his very poor merits in the three games he plays.
To argue about the sweden-denmark 2-2 is just a way to hide the incapacity of our players to deliver results.
To say we were unfortunate is just to repeat the same song we have been singing for last twenty years.

Turn to facts.We have trouble wining bulgaria, who was whooped by sweden and totally dominated by Denmark.

from the 270 minutes we where on the field, we just play good football for about 30 minutes.....

WE WERE OUT; BECAUSE WE PLAY CRAP

PERIOD

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Apart from some players that underperformed... i would blame trap for this. His decitions were not accurated...ad i balme him because some were very obvious, but he didnt wanted to include/exclude some players when it was needed. His preferences killed him aand sunk Italy.

Before the players (some of them) Trapatoni is the great responsible for this exit.

Maybe italy would have been eliminated further by teams like france,Czech,england or portugal which are playing very good...and that could has been acceptable... but not now... because even with our faults..Italy had more than enough to go thorugh.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I just watched Italy-Bulgaria's match.

And in one moment I was really sorry for Italians.

When Cassano scored, they all (guys on the pitch) started to celebrate, then they ran to the bench and they found out about the result of Sweden-Denmark match. Peruzzi was shouting about that to Cassano and Cassano's and other guys' faces were just omg!

That was the shortest moment of euphory ever.
And even if I was glad that Sweden and Denmark advanced, that moment made me really really upset :frown:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeap.. i felt sorry for them...specially the moment of cassano - peruzzi.

I really felt bad.. because i already saw the goal of sweden moments before cassano´s goal.

Wheni saw Cassano and the others running.... i was like "OH god..they dont know"

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
yeap.. it wa s shame for them...specially the moment of cassano - peruzzi.

I really felt bad.. because i already saw the goal of sweden moments before cassano´s goal.

Wheni saw Cassano and the others running.... i was like "OH god..they dont know"

Why shame?

It has cruel to tell them in such moment about Swe-Den, but there wasnt any other way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Why shame?

It has cruel to tell them in such moment about Swe-Den, but there wasnt any other way.
Oops!
sorry i used the wrong word.. i was "I felt sorry for them"... no shame!..

my mistake

Ill fix it.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
yeap.. i felt sorry for them...specially the moment of cassano - peruzzi.

it was sad seeing Cassano's reaction, but i won't lose sleep over it because he's still young and he has many chances to prove himself..

This was Del Piero's last shot at international glory...also may be the case for Cannavaro, and Vieri! :down:

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

it was sad seeing Cassano's reaction, but i won't lose sleep over it because he's still young and he has many chances to prove himself..

This was Del Piero's last shot at international glory...also may be the case for Cannavaro, and Vieri! :down:
Yes..Cassaon's reaction was going to make me cry..he was happy when he scored then he was crying

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

yeah i know...above all.. this was a great experience for cassano..and he will be ready for the World Cup..together with players like Gilardino.... they will sure doa good role..

sorry For DP and Company..i really wanted to see this guy celebrating in the euro...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Goal in the 89th minute...Sweden-Denmark tie and Jon Dahl's efforts were not enough. FIX? Give me a break...the Danes didn't give them anything esp. not during that goal.

That said Italy was having difficulty playing in 9 men (I really would not count Materazzi as his intentions and efforts were not to make Italy win and Del Piero managed to be OUT of every single play between Zambrotta and the TOUCH OF CLASS Cassano AND even managed to send the ball wide on the one chance open in front of the net: GOD..what a choker).
Cassano may have missed opportunities but he was also the only one playing in attack (with Zambrotta feeding). Moving through defenders like butter....back heel passes and forcing the first goal and scoring the second. Hey at least we got Cassano (Italy) and DP is finally getting old so we won't have to see his MANDATORY inclusion in the line-up anymore.
Cheers to a Galliant last ditch effort.
Cheers for Trap. for forcing us to re-evaluate the team from A to Z and ending his tenure with another early exit.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
I dont think that it was last chance for this generation of italian players. World cup is just two years ahead....
U R right but not all of them

I dont think its true for Veiri and Matt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)