Euro 2004: Italy - Bulgaria (group C) (11 Viewers)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I saw the Denmark-Sweden match and there was no possible way it was fixed. Bith teams were very happy to advance after Sweden equalized but that match was wide open up until that point.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That's so much friggin shit. You say blame trap, i say fvckin match fixing. Did you see what Sorensen did? Fvckin thieves.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you saw the game? was it fixed?
I dont think so. Denmark had a lot of chances to make it 3-1, and in the end it was a Sorensen misstake that allowed Sweden to win.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
It was not fixed......No way in hell. They both played for the win and the 2-2 draw is merely a coincidence
I disagree. That was horrible goalkeeping by Sorensen. He could've easily held that cross imo.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The only good thing I see coming of this is not seeing one of Italy and the Czechs getting knocked out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All I have to say is UEFA better take a look at that match. What fvcking bullshit. 2-2!? Fvcking Swedish and Danish bastards. Absolutely incredible.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont think so. Denmark had a lot of chances to make it 3-1, and in the end it was a Sorensen misstake that allowed Sweden to win.
You said it. A sorensen mistake in the 89th minute :rolleyes:

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
haha. let the conspiracy theories begin...
lol.
i feel so sorry for cassano,he fort he won it for italy poor kid.
omg,this is worse than...i dunno! but its unbeliveble.
we needed 2-1, we got it.
damn denmark lettin in swedens goal and penalty. damn vieri too :fero:

i'll stop moaning now and sulk in the corner

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I disagree. That was horrible goalkeeping by Sorensen. He could've easily held that cross imo.

Oh come on.........the guy crossed it hard from right beside the goal. I can't believe what you're saying.

Like someone said already.......Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
so the vicking beat the legions after all?
italy one way or another did its work but the scandinavians did their works too!!!
shame on them.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
I saw the Denmark-Sweden match and there was no possible way it was fixed. Bith teams were very happy to advance after Sweden equalized but that match was wide open up until that point.
true that. i think that italy scoring on 94th wo win has more chance of being fixed than the scandinavian match..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)