[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (2 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who the fuck is going to watch Serie B? Serie A atmosphere suck most of the time lets be honest. The odd derby will have amazing atmosphere's in italy but the majority of games have half empty stadiums with big tracks around them and thats puts people off watching the games.

- - - Updated - - -

It comes down to personal preference, imo la liga is boring as hell to watch. Premier league is mostly end to end and teams going at it for 90 minutes. I dont watch Bundesliga at all so i cant comment on the league but that is why imo the premier league does so well.

Premier league is just a really good league to sit back on the couch and watch.
Full stadiums does not equal great atmosphere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
£99mln, the lowest team?

This isn't fair.
Serie A has no chance going up a position in the top leagues ranking in long years to come, maybe even decades.

Bundesliga produces it's own talent with arguably one of the best generations they ever had, cheap tickets, full stadiums, entertaining Football etc..

No matter if other teams are shit, as long as long as there's Madrid and Barcelona La Liga will always be in the top 3.

And now, it's clear England will dominate indefinitely.

Oct 2, 2011
Bundesliga, La Liga are both better to watch than the EPL
But aren't as competitive. Let's review the top competitors to EPL.

Bundesliga allowed Bayern to decimate Dortmund, creating the Bayernliga. Which currently is similar to Scottish league. Bundesliga = Bayernliga

La Liga is more competitive with Atletico but has protests because only top 2 get money. It's immensely corrupt and near collapse due to debt.

Ligue 1 is French. Needs many more investors outside of just Paris FC to dispel belief of second-rate league.

Serie A is like BuLi, one-club league.

EPL = 3 out of last 5 champions decided on final day. 5 clubs with major European-caliber investment. That's why our TV deals keep getting bigger. Plus the defending is too good in Spain and Italy, the play too methodical. People want drama, bad defending, and players running around like chickens with heads cut off.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The EPL is like K-Pop. They are very good at marketing their product, which isn't that great to begin with, but for some reason, the majority of the fools in this world enjoy. People are fickle and stupid; they are easy to manipulate.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But aren't as competitive. Let's review the top competitors to EPL.

Bundesliga allowed Bayern to decimate Dortmund, creating the Bayernliga. Which currently is similar to Scottish league. Bundesliga = Bayernliga

La Liga is more competitive with Atletico but has protests because only top 2 get money. It's immensely corrupt and near collapse due to debt.

Ligue 1 is French. Needs many more investors outside of just Paris FC to dispel belief of second-rate league.

Serie A is like BuLi, one-club league.

EPL = 3 out of last 5 champions decided on final day. 5 clubs with major European-caliber investment. That's why our TV deals keep getting bigger. Plus the defending is too good in Spain and Italy, the play too methodical. People want drama, bad defending, and players running around like chickens with heads cut off.
"Competitive" is what you experience between matches. I spend more time watching matches.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The EPL is like K-Pop. They are very good at marketing their product, which isn't that great to begin with, but for some reason, the majority of the fools in this world enjoy. People are fickle and stupid; they are easy to manipulate.
Spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

It still has a better atmosphere than the majority of Serie A games though thats my point.
No one sings or cheers during the games. What kind of atmosphere do they create?

Oct 2, 2011
I will admit that the atmosphere of most EPL matches is dead. Mostly because the noisy drunken types can't afford to go, it's only prawn sandwich businessmen who can afford it these days. We price out most people.

Obviously TV viewers don't really care about noise level much. If they cared Bundesliga would have bigger TV deals than us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)