[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But aren't as competitive. Let's review the top competitors to EPL.

Bundesliga allowed Bayern to decimate Dortmund, creating the Bayernliga. Which currently is similar to Scottish league. Bundesliga = Bayernliga

La Liga is more competitive with Atletico but has protests because only top 2 get money. It's immensely corrupt and near collapse due to debt.

Ligue 1 is French. Needs many more investors outside of just Paris FC to dispel belief of second-rate league.

Serie A is like BuLi, one-club league.

EPL = 3 out of last 5 champions decided on final day. 5 clubs with major European-caliber investment. That's why our TV deals keep getting bigger. Plus the defending is too good in Spain and Italy, the play too methodical. People want drama, bad defending, and players running around like chickens with heads cut off.
thats because the best teams are mediocre

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
But aren't as competitive. Let's review the top competitors to EPL.

Bundesliga allowed Bayern to decimate Dortmund, creating the Bayernliga. Which currently is similar to Scottish league. Bundesliga = Bayernliga

La Liga is more competitive with Atletico but has protests because only top 2 get money. It's immensely corrupt and near collapse due to debt.

Ligue 1 is French. Needs many more investors outside of just Paris FC to dispel belief of second-rate league.

Serie A is like BuLi, one-club league.

EPL = 3 out of last 5 champions decided on final day. 5 clubs with major European-caliber investment. That's why our TV deals keep getting bigger. Plus the defending is too good in Spain and Italy, the play too methodical. People want drama, bad defending, and players running around like chickens with heads cut off.
I think the competition argument is where you hit the nail in the head. Competition rises the level of the league and makes it interesting. Add to that the marketing and you have a full package.

that would be the case if you prefered funerals to parties
:lol:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
EPL . That's why our TV deals keep getting bigger.
The reason why your TV deals keep getting bigger is the same reason why movies like Transformers are blockbusters - good marketing. Your league is the Transformer movies in football - over hyped, cheap camera FX, expensive and eaten by the devil's greed for profits. You are what's wrong with this sport that used to be art and now is piles of shit with corn in it, except that the corn is actually money. :sick:

Jul 13, 2010
I registered at southampton forum couple of months ago, and not only it is an absolute mess (like NBA forums) with all the threads all in one section, they also ask for money to type there :lol: 3 posts/24 hours policy for free users. Thanks hell I only support saints, not a true fan, so no headache.

Jul 13, 2010
dont give @Marty any ideas :shifty:
I think this is the most sophisticated and well-maintained sports forum around, good job by the admins and I certainly don't wish for changes :D Tuz is Tuz, and although ppl do not like staying on topic (i am not here too) for too long and preffers to use their inside jokes (that is for like 20 most active users) which creates some kind of disjuncture or disunity among the users, this is a very welcoming and kinda warm forum and I'm so happy to be here. I love Tuz.

Jul 1, 2010
I think this is the most sophisticated and well-maintained sports forum around, good job by the admins and I certainly don't wish for changes :D Tuz is Tuz, and although ppl do not like staying on topic (i am not here too) for too long and preffers to use their inside jokes (that is for like 20 most active users) which creates some kind of disjuncture or disunity among the users, this is a very welcoming and kinda warm forum and I'm so happy to be here. I love Tuz.
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)