Eljero Elia (2 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it's just sensible to take the bonus from elia, when he want's to leave. he did not perform and he can either rott on the bench and get his bonus (200k OR the ferrari) or get his transfer.
since bremen did not pay as much for elia as we paid, the bonus retainment is just a way of cutting our financial loss.

there are reasons why there are hardly any professional football stars that are instagram hipsters and twitter addicts. the reason is surely not, because the others players don't know how to use the social media available, but because they focus on different things in life. by elias pictures you could see what he focussed on ... new kicks, luxurious cars and looking like a rapper...

no one would have blamed del piero, if he posted many pictures on facebook or something, but in this case the saying "alcohol is for people who can afford to lose brain cells".

if you only got 2 brain cells and both are busy with playing video games, online shopping for bling bling, posting crap on twitter and showing off your new car, you obviously have nothing left to perform on the pitch.

he is just a stupid "ghetto" kid and that's it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
of course elia will say positive things so long he is employed by the club. Now he isnt employed by Juventus he can say whatever the hell he wants which is mostly negative according to his latest interview, ask Cassano, would he have said what he is saying now if he was still at milan?

you would be stupid to say negative things about your work on social networking sites in the knowledge your bosses might find out wouldnt you?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I see a certain post was just deleted.
I don't know who wrote that post or what was it about, but I think that members who write and then delete posts should be banned.

Start with the idiot who wrote and deleted the post you're talking about.

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 18:32 ----------

Btw, I'm enjoying the conversation between Badass and Janna. They have a different opinion but it's a very mature discussion and I really like it when two parties compare their views in a mature way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dude really, what sources were true then? The Diego arriving 2 season later ones?

Elia had a television interview and another interview in Hollands biggest football magazine and there he said nothing but positive things about Juve and that he felt sorry that it didn't work out.

Stay ignorant if you like because a guy named Marcello says so, no really that source is even worse then twitter.
my conscience is clear, i have never made up anything or lied about anything, what was said was true by real people. If you can't handle that thats fine, but don't start branding me as ignorant or as a liar, because as far as im concerned what was said turned to fact and truth. I never lied about Diego, infact i said that we would make a move for him as soon as we reached CL football, ok so i was a year out but Diego himself admitted in a interview after he moved that the negotiations took nearly 3 years, there for i was right yet again. But feel free not to believe it, but keep it to yourself. As i said my conscience is clear. franky im getting quite bored and tiresome of the doubters, i empathise what Conte has to go through with this betting scandal, its like talking to palazzi and carobbio here sometimes

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
my conscience is clear, i have never made up anything or lied about anything, what was said was true by real people. If you can't handle that thats fine, but don't start branding me as ignorant or as a liar, because as far as im concerned what was said turned to fact and truth. I never lied about Diego, infact i said that we would make a move for him as soon as we reached CL football, ok so i was a year out but Diego himself admitted in a interview after he moved that the negotiations took nearly 3 years, there for i was right yet again. But feel free not to believe it, but keep it to yourself. As i said my conscience is clear. franky im getting quite bored and tiresome of the doubters, i empathise what Conte has to go through with this betting scandal, its like talking to palazzi and carobbio here sometimes
Really? :lol: You compare your situation with conte's? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)