Eljero Elia (4 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Knew he would talk Bad about us sooner or later.... Said we forced him to forgo a 200000 Euro Award and that conte did Not speak to him for a Year.... Check sport1.de or goal.com the German Page for the source
Eleborate please :) because i have his latest interview in the dutch Football magazine where he said nothing but positive things about us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Eleborate please :) because i have his latest interview in the dutch Football magazine where he said nothing but positive things about us.
http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_605703.html

Elia rechnet mit Juventus ab
Eljero Elia hat mit seinem ehemaligen Verein Juventus Turin abgerechnet.

"Der Trainer sprach mit mir ein Jahr lang kein einziges Wort. Er hat mich links liegen lassen. So etwas habe ich noch nie erlebt, das war frustrierend", sagte Elia der "Sport Bild".

Zudem sei der niederländische Nationalspieler von seinem Ex-Klub unter Druck gesetzt worden, auf seine Meisterprämie zu verzichten.

"Jedem Spieler standen 200.000 Euro oder ein Ferrari zu. Doch ich wurde gezwungen, darauf zu verzichten, sonst hätte ich keine Freigabe für Bremen bekommen."

Der Neuzugang von Bundesligist Werder Bremen war 2011 vom damaligen Juve-Trainer Antonio Conte für zehn Millionen Euro Ablöse vom Hamburger SV nach Italien geholt worden.

Außerdem wehrt sich der Flügelstürmer gegen die Vorwürfe, er sei ein Problem-Profi. "Ich weiß nicht, warum so etwas erzählt wird. Oder warum ich als Problem-Profi abgestempelt werde. Ich habe keinen Ärger gemacht", sagt der 25-Jährige.

Elia spielte von 2009 bis 2011 beim HSV, laut Teammanager Marinus Bester sei er in dieser Zeit in jedes Fettnäpfchen getreten.

Thats the Part were he Said conte did not speak to him for a year... And he never witnesed such a Thing... The Second Part is about us Force him to forgo 200.000 Euro or a Ferrari as a scudetto award or we would not have sold him

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,783
    http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_605703.html

Elia rechnet mit Juventus ab
    Eljero Elia hat mit seinem ehemaligen Verein Juventus Turin abgerechnet.

"Der Trainer sprach mit mir ein Jahr lang kein einziges Wort. Er hat mich links liegen lassen. So etwas habe ich noch nie erlebt, das war frustrierend", sagte Elia der "Sport Bild".

Zudem sei der niederländische Nationalspieler von seinem Ex-Klub unter Druck gesetzt worden, auf seine Meisterprämie zu verzichten.

"Jedem Spieler standen 200.000 Euro oder ein Ferrari zu. Doch ich wurde gezwungen, darauf zu verzichten, sonst hätte ich keine Freigabe für Bremen bekommen."

Der Neuzugang von Bundesligist Werder Bremen war 2011 vom damaligen Juve-Trainer Antonio Conte für zehn Millionen Euro Ablöse vom Hamburger SV nach Italien geholt worden.

Außerdem wehrt sich der Flügelstürmer gegen die Vorwürfe, er sei ein Problem-Profi. "Ich weiß nicht, warum so etwas erzählt wird. Oder warum ich als Problem-Profi abgestempelt werde. Ich habe keinen Ärger gemacht", sagt der 25-Jährige.

Elia spielte von 2009 bis 2011 beim HSV, laut Teammanager Marinus Bester sei er in dieser Zeit in jedes Fettnäpfchen getreten.

Thats the Part were he Said conte did not speak to him for a year... And he never witnesed such a Thing... The Second Part is about us Force him to forgo 200.000 Euro or a Ferrari as a scudetto award or we would not have sold him
    that last could be true ;)
    but in dutch media he said also in dutch the things pat said.
    he never spoke bad about conte or juve just that he can't blame conte for not changing a winning team.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    he never spoke bad about conte or juve just that he can't blame conte for not changing a winning team.
    I can only tell you what i read... And that is conte never spoke to him and left him aside

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    The first thing is true, but he said it differently, he said at first it was very hard to communicate with the coach, Conte didn't speak English and it costed elia some time to learn Italian after that Conte changed the system and Elia didn't fitted in. He never asked conte for an explenation nor did conte explain it to him. It was the first time that ever happend to him and elia just delt with it.

The guy was full of praise about Juve and he felt sorry he didnt had the time to proof himself.

The Ferrari part :lol:

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,786
    I can only tell you what i read... And that is conte never spoke to him and left him aside
    quit funny only
    that all the other interviews with elia were saying the opposite
    if I remember correctly I even heard elia speak on the phone with a dutch talking football show and they try to let him speak bad about juve and all he did was talking good about juve.
    the ferrari part could be true :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I'd believe that. It's not like he earned a Scudetto bonus.
    Could be so but It doesn't make sense. It was clear he wanted to leave and that juve wanted to sell him. If he has earned it or not, he was a squad player and all squad players get the bonus.
    Also he never said this in the Dutch media and believe me m8 they asked him alot!
    Also it's from BILD. they tend to add some extra stuff just to make it more sellable.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,793
    Could be so but It doesn't make sense. It was clear he wanted to leave and that juve wanted to sell him. If he has earned it or not, he was a squad player and all squad players get the bonus.
    Also he never said this in the Dutch media and believe me m8 they asked him alot!
    Also it's from BILD. they tend to add some extra stuff just to make it more sellable.
    remember elia bitching and moaning in dutch media about hsv?
    he never said those things about juve :stuckup:

I don't believe that first part of the interview above. But the ferrari part could be true.
    right before juve sold him their were talks about problems between elia and juve for his release contract.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    I didnt saw any of our players getting a Ferrari like he claims.

But why would we donate 200K and a Ferrari to someone who had a minimal role (I mean even Marrone had a bigger role) and was going to leave after a couple of weeks after winning the championship?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    I didnt saw any of our players getting a Ferrari like he claims.

But why would we donate 200K and a Ferrari to someone who had a minimal role (I mean even Marrone had a bigger role) and was going to leave after a couple of weeks after winning the championship?
    Maybe because of some thing in his contract? Like some sort of bonus if we win the title?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    quit funny only
    that all the other interviews with elia were saying the opposite
    if I remember correctly I even heard elia speak on the phone with a dutch talking football show and they try to let him speak bad about juve and all he did was talking good about juve.
    the ferrari part could be true :D
    funny thing is marcelo himself said that elia was disliked by Conte due to his attitude both in training and actually even turning up on time, so it is obvious Conte is not going to devote any/much time to elia if elia can't even help himself and make an effort to make training. sorry Janna but i believe that over any previous interview, especially as now elia is speaking shit about Conte and Juventus again it adds up. fuck elia and good riddance! never even wanted this idiot in the first place. Nothing but a fucking cry baby

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    funny thing is marcelo himself said that elia was disliked by Conte due to his attitude both in training and actually even turning up on time, so it is obvious Conte is not going to devote any/much time to elia if elia can't even help himself and make an effort to make training. sorry Janna but i believe that over any previous interview, especially as now elia is speaking shit about Conte and Juventus again it adds up. fuck elia and good riddance! never even wanted this idiot in the first place. Nothing but a fucking cry baby
    That sure is funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)