Eljero Elia (2 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
A typical Marotta sell out, we have yet again lost almost half of the invested amount.
And this time we didn't even ranked 7th...
9 million for a Holland international and 24 years old at the time was a reasonable deal. Alot here was happy to have him then. Conte changed the system and it didn't work out for Elia. His quality as a skillful player is there, but he didn't accomodate the tactical change. Vidal join at 12.5 million and everyone is calling him cheap because of his impact he did after. The sales plus the added on bonus is good from Marotta. What do you expect to sell a player a year older, played so little due to the tactical change, and dropped from the NT. Marotta did well signing and selling, in terms of value.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,747
    @Red

Elly scored for bremen vs aberdeen :heart:

I hope so much he is going do well finally and comes back in the dutch squad
    Elia :sheik:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    @Red

Elly scored for bremen vs aberdeen :heart:

I hope so much he is going do well finally and comes back in the dutch squad
    Elia :sheik:
    Meh.

Defensive howler as an Aberdeen player fucked up a back-pass to play Elia in on goal.

Still, that was the only way they were able to score against us.

1-0 loss against a good team in our first friendly against serious opposition ain't a problem.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Meh.

Defensive howler as an Aberdeen player fucked up a back-pass to play Elia in on goal.

Still, that was the only way they were able to score against us.

1-0 loss against a good team in our first friendly against serious opposition ain't a problem.

How'd he do?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Elia on Juve: "Del Piero, Pirlo and Chiellini - for me the best defender in the world."

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 23:34 ----------

Elia on Juve: "Del Piero, Pirlo and Chiellini - for me the best defender in the world."
    Elia on Juve: "They've told me that they play 4-3-3, but that has only been the case once. My position did not exist."
    Elia on Juve: "Some say Juve was a big mistake. I say: wrong, I played with world class players."

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007

---------- Post added 27.07.2012 at 23:34 ----------

Elia on Juve: "They've told me that they play 4-3-3, but that has only been the case once. My position did not exist."
    Elia on Juve: "Some say Juve was a big mistake. I say: wrong, I played with world class players."
    There, @swag, he's respectable.

But the quote about DP and Pirlo is missing something.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Elia on Juve: "Del Piero - he's too old, Pirlo - smokes a lot and Chiellini - for me the best defender in the world."
    Fool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)