Eljero Elia (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
in that case then Juventus are not even considered a bigger club than hamburg, wouldn't surprise me if he actually believed that, anyone who truely appreciates a club like Juventus would know you don't fuck around in training with the mentality that Juventus are not a big club and still expect to be a starter.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,803
    in that case then Juventus are not even considered a bigger club than hamburg, wouldn't surprise me if he actually believed that, anyone who truely appreciates a club like Juventus would know you don't fuck around in training with the mentality that Juventus are not a big club and still expect to be a starter.
    yes you believe de bild go ahead they are even worst then english tabloid.

quit funny that many people who saw lot of practices said elia was never late or didn't work hard enough.
    elia and juve were just bad luck but their was no hate between elia and conte or juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    yes you believe de bild go ahead they are even worst then english tabloid.

quit funny that many people who saw lot of practices said elia was never late or didn't work hard enough.
    elia and juve were just bad luck but their was no hate between elia and conte or juve.
    many like who? and please don't say adam digby, according to him he is more of a fan than anyone else cause he has a season ticket in the curva sud.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,805
    funny thing is marcelo himself said that elia was disliked by Conte due to his attitude both in training and actually even turning up on time, so it is obvious Conte is not going to devote any/much time to elia if elia can't even help himself and make an effort to make training. sorry Janna but i believe that over any previous interview, especially as now elia is speaking shit about Conte and Juventus again it adds up. fuck elia and good riddance! never even wanted this idiot in the first place. Nothing but a fucking cry baby
    the bild :touched: you do realize this is a horrible translated dutch interview and me and pat and other dutchies have read the dutch interview in which he spoke nothing but positive about juve and conte.

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 14:58 ----------

many like who? and please don't say adam digby, according to him he is more of a fan than anyone else cause he has a season ticket in the curva sud.
    facebook people, newspapers, juve channel. if elia was always late and conte truly hated him why did he call him up for the last game and why are their pictures of conte and elia hugging?
    and why didn't we heard anything about in the newspapers.

I never heard of digby who the hell is that?

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,808
    its very simple Janna, a leopard never changes its spots. Elia has a past of misbehaviours and attitude problems
    still your spreaded hate makes no sense
    no one claims here that elia is a perfect person
    but he never talks bad about juve and you attack him as if he speaks bad about juve all the time. just like conte never spoke bad about elia

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    still your spreaded hate makes no sense
    no one claims here that elia is a perfect person
    but he never talks bad about juve and you attack him as if he speaks bad about juve all the time. just like conte never spoke bad about elia
    woah woah woah, how do you know that? you based that on a telephone interview on dutch television? how does that make interviews with other media sources any less reliable?

as i said before Marcelo picked up on Elia's lack of application and effort to turn up for and during training, there for i find it understandable that Conte wouldn't make much effort with elia in return. You only get out what you put in.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,811
    woah woah woah, how do you know that? you based that on a telephone interview on dutch television? how does that make interviews with other media sources any less reliable?

as i said before Marcelo picked up on Elia's lack of application and effort to turn up for and during training, there for i find it understandable that Conte wouldn't make much effort with elia in return. You only get out what you put in.
    no i based that on his twitter last year, his interview in holland and italian media
    give me one source where elia himself said conte is an dick and juve threat him bad?
    and don't come with fucked up translations of german media.
    and yes i rate talking interviews as more reliable then writing interviews specially when they are translated

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Before Marcelo picked up :lol:

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007

My god...:sergio: :lol:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Why do you have to say these shit? After all the nonsense you posted with all your fake guru sources.

I defend him and so what? Just because i have no Marcello or whatever the guy name is it's not reliable in your eyes?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    fake guru sources turned true? :howler: ok i'll follow what he says on twitter about working hard in training. thats reliable
    Dude really, what sources were true then? The Diego arriving 2 season later ones?

Elia had a television interview and another interview in Hollands biggest football magazine and there he said nothing but positive things about Juve and that he felt sorry that it didn't work out.

Stay ignorant if you like because a guy named Marcello says so, no really that source is even worse then twitter.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,817
    Dude really, what sources were true then? The Diego arriving 2 season later ones?

Elia had a television interview and another interview in Hollands biggest football magazine and there he said nothing but positive things about Juve and that he felt sorry that it didn't work out.

Stay ignorant if you like because a guy named Marcello says so, no really that source is even worse then twitter.
    Johan Derksen would be proud of us :touched:
    promoting his magazine and show all the time :)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)