Eljero Elia (6 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
for a long time, it wasent working, i think mainly because lack of a striker

benteke isnt a european pedigree striker quite yet (tho just 21)

but having a target man does so much for the team, we got plenty of technical midfielders that are also good at making forward runs

currently, de bruyne and mertens, actually play better then hazard.

seriously, the bruyne is downright impressive

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,863
    when i'm hearing the current names for the dutch NT, i start to get the feeling that belgium got a more talented selection

Yeah, you got van persie, sneijder and robben

but we got kompany, witsel, fellaini and hazard if he feels like it

and de bruyne is the most talented guy for his age in the entire benelux
    you guys have not really a more talent squad :sergio:
    you have no fullbacks who are really fullbacks, still your defense is probably better
    but the midfield is the same. and the attack of holland is better

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    you guys have not really a more talent squad :sergio:
    you have no fullbacks who are really fullbacks, still your defense is probably better
    but the midfield is the same. and the attack of holland is better
    "our defence probably better" ?

kompany, voted best centreback in england, and vermaelen, best cb at arsenal. gillet is a real fullback, vertongen is something like chiellini on fullback, just less good

its alot better then what holland got

midfield we have better, holland got sneijder, belgium got fellaini, witsel, dembele, defour, de bruyne

robben(more attacker then forward) and van persie make a better attack, but with hazard's potential, its not that much diffrence eighter

belgium is more complete and overall the better team, just got less expirience

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,866
    "our defence probably better" ?

kompany, voted best centreback in england, and vermaelen, best cb at arsenal. gillet is a real fullback, vertongen is something like chiellini on fullback, just less good

its alot better then what holland got

midfield we have better, holland got sneijder, belgium got fellaini, witsel, dembele, defour, de bruyne

robben(more attacker then forward) and van persie make a better attack, but with hazard's potential, its not that much diffrence eighter

belgium is more complete and overall the better team, just got less expirience
    strootman (defour isn't better at all), de jong , van der vaart need to say more
    plus talents as clasie, maher etc.
    Hazard always play shit in Belgium team, while robben is always dangerous. chadli is just an eredivisie player and not better then the likes as elia, lens etc.
    Benteke is way worse then huntelaar and van persie.
    I don't say Holland is 10x times better but this so talent belgium squad isn't proven at all at top level. While holland is vice wc

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    read k sign
    where do I say they are good? where do I say babel is selected?
    damn I didn't knew reading was so hard for you
    That's rich coming from you. You can't even spell or type properly, but I shall forgive you for being so confused :stuckup: :D

I know you said for lack of better options that they are being picked, but that's still nothing to get excited about. It's like Azzurri fans being happy that the likes of Montolivo and Giacherrini are getting selected for the national team.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,870
    That's rich coming from you. You can't even spell or type properly, but I shall forgive you for being so confused :stuckup: :D

I know you said for lack of better options that they are being picked, but that's still nothing to get excited about. It's like Azzurri fans being happy that the likes of Montolivo and Giacherrini are getting selected for the national team.
    I am happy for the kid, cos I hope he is getting better and maybe he can do something for holland, just like azzurri fans should do when they see montolivo play. If Elia does well for Holland I am happy, but I don't even expect him in the starting line up. and believe me Schaken :yuck: is even more worst then Elia and the likes

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Janna, stop arguing, it leads to nothing.
    your mom leads to nothing, your the proof of that

strootman (defour isn't better at all), de jong , van der vaart need to say more
    plus talents as clasie, maher etc.
    Hazard always play shit in Belgium team, while robben is always dangerous. chadli is just an eredivisie player and not better then the likes as elia, lens etc.
    Benteke is way worse then huntelaar and van persie.
    I don't say Holland is 10x times better but this so talent belgium squad isn't proven at all at top level. While holland is vice wc

Like allways, you only value the technicaql ability of players.

Defour, is an absolute boss in the dressingroom, and makes players around him play better. He was captain of the standard side were fellaini and witsel came from, that eliminated everton and nearly liverpool when both were good teams.

Defour, fellaini, witsel, is what we are supposed to field

And just like juve, they have less ability then sneijder, vandervaart(past it) and de jong, but better in duels, and will win the midfield battle, just like marchisio, vidal, pogba would against any 3man mid

Benteke isnt european pedigree like huntelaar and van persie, but he is the targetman belgium needs, and scores his goals. as a targetman he does pretty well

hazard has been shit for the NT, but in time that will be solved, and how he plays at chelsea, makes him the best player in the benelux along with van persie

Thing is, we got a bad coach

Yeah, he's a motivator and all, and he can do tactical switches during the game, but he is defensively far to risky

against serbia, a known hardpressing team, we missed fellaini and defour.

his solution, was to field witsel, dembele(former striker) and de bruyne(technically an ss), behind hazard, chadly and benteke

we had nothing of duelpower in the midfield and got bossed of the field for 34 mins, untill benteke scored our second chance on a beckhamquality cross from de bruyne

thing is, we should have been 4 goals down by that, as serbia ran straight at the penaltybox and got plenty of huge chances.

its alot like we had at home against shaktar, and even worse. but belgium scored first, and juve didnt.

if we play like this against a team with european pedigree strikers, we will lose severely, i hope he learned that

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Holland is THE perfect example on how much less quality there is in football today

the awesome team they had around 2000 , would completely utterly destroy the current team

yet back then, despite playing a very high quality football, they were beaten by superior teams.

nowadays, they reach finals with a fraction of the quality.

1998 oranje would kill 2012 spain. 1998 france, brazil and italy would RAPE 2012 spain

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,878
    ever heard of strootman, Kuyt is important too for dressing room
    Sneijder is a beast as captain
    de jong can't play the ball but almost wins all his challenge.
    then we have affelay

those wonderkids didn't qualify for euro's or wc for years
    Dembélé can't score for Shit, Fellaini can't play the ball, witsel thinks hé is superstar. chadli won't make the differences. benteke would be 5th choice for holland
    Kompany is the best defender. and Belgium barely shows something vidal and marchisio has. witsel and duffour could only dream about reaching their levels.

i like Belgium and hope you guys qualify for the wc but calling you guys better then holland is just big mouthed arrogance

- - - Updated - - -

The Dutch are a joke. They can win everything but once they get to the finals.......:lol:
    Uruguay>The Oranje
    holland 3-2 vs uruguay in 2010 :shifty:
    cassilas was so lucky vs holland
    just like puyol

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Holland is THE perfect example on how much less quality there is in football today

the awesome team they had around 2000 , would completely utterly destroy the current team

yet back then, despite playing a very high quality football, they were beaten by superior teams.

nowadays, they reach finals with a fraction of the quality.

1998 oranje would kill 2012 spain. 1998 france, brazil and italy would RAPE 2012 spain
    :sergio: :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)