Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (12 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
he raises some awesome points i have to admit and also things are not 100% different to be honest. i wont say they r the same as Mubaraks days def not but not the kind of change that can justify the loss of life of 800 of egypts bravest and young people. with that being said i think there are some promising starts even the though they r pointed out to the outside aka forigen front like the change in egyptain policy towards palestine at last and the growing improvement in relations with iran ( to this day i never understood why we had issues with iran and choose not to see eye to eye and solve while flexing our muscles ( if those tiny muscles thanks to M's period) on qatar who sure are trying hard to play a role in the region ( its the right and teh right of any other country). i like how they patched things up with the neighboring african nations namely ethiopia who went on to pair up with isreal to play a little game regarding the share of egypt in the nile. but domestically its not the same, sure i walk around safely, i go to my uni safely, but its simply bec i dont get into trouble with people in general with or with out police around. on the other hand there is an absence of law in the street, example: yesterday on my way back from uni there were bus drivers who all of a sudden decided to go opposite to the flow of the road!!!! thus risking the lives of every one on the road but they got away with it why??? there is no police int he street and even if there was police they sit and watch bec sadly a very few have taken things in there hands using the rev as an excuse to no longer obey rules!! this is dangerous when u sit and think about it. sure the police force was soooooooooo corrupt they make M look innocent but the respect for police needs to get back in the right form, sure we no longer want to be questioned like we are terrorists but in the same time the police needs to do its job and needs to be respected. now the tone being used is very familiar to us egyptains and arabs alike. now for the 27th of may move the military council has stated in there speech that this is a westernized move!!!, a move that has outer hands controlling it, and that our reserve of wheat and bills is being depleted and we will all go to the stone ages or even beyond that :D does'nt this sound all too familiar?!?!?!?1 i wonder if the book has been passed from M to the current board :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,688
    A court in Cairo just decided to fine Mubarak 90 million dollars because he ordered to cut communications and internet during the revolution.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,690
    They are not going to take all of his money?
    NO, it seems. Instead of making one big case against him for traiting the people and stealing them, they are making several gay cases that result in tiny results like the one of today.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    NO, it seems. Instead of making one big case against him for traiting the people and stealing them, they are making several gay cases that result in tiny results like the one of today.
    agreed.

there are a lot of senior officals demanding he gets questions about this incident egypt air flight 990 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

this incident still remains a mystery specially when u consider the 33 air force officers on that plane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)