DP Or Cassano To Germany (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Against Madrid? If you're talking about 98 he gave some really great assists to Inzaghi, so that's not very fair.
An assist produces as goal, if we both remember the game ended with Juve not scoring anything. Good passes is something else, but face it he CHOKED!!!!

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #84
    He got a slight injury 2 weeks before the final that costly effect his performance

But if ya enjoy veiwing his form during finals then I recommend ya to check tapes of the 97, 96 finals as he was one of the best if not MOM in both games...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++

a)roberto baggio took italy to the final itself.and he wasnt even fully fit.he didnt even play in the first round.the whole nation counted on him,he delivered.and baggio has no other record of anythnig even NEAR as choking apart from that penalty miss.so calling him a choker is pure rubbish.
    i guess judging from your statement sheva and pirlo are chokers too because they missed the penalties in last year's CL final.rite?

b)yes he did play several games in the serie A and in the CL.how many times has he handled pressure well in the post-98 era?he's a choker.face it.

c)the euro final vs france.
    italy leading 1-0.
    the chacne to kill the match with a 2nd goal.
    a player called alessandro del piero gets a bloody easy chance. tries and fails.
    italy lose the match.
    does that ring a bell?.

d)italy wud have qualified for the 2nd round even if they had lost and DP didnt score.go and check the wc stats again.italy's 2nd round match against korea,where was del piero?
    the 02/03 CL final.where was del piero?

he's been a great player.but he's a choker.and a big one.
    Ahhh now I get it. So missing a chance is choking, but missing a penalty isn't?

How many times did he score against Milan, Roma and Inter after 1998? A lot TBH. So yes, he did handle the pressure well.

Where was Del Piero against Korea? Fvck off dude, he was Italy's best player that game. There's something wrong with your memory, because afterwards every newspaper in Italy was complaining about the fact DP got substituted for Gattuso.

The 02/03 CL final? Two out of five scored for Juventus. Del Piero was one of them. That's not called choking. He handled the pressure well there. And to be frank, Del Piero was one of our more inspired players that game. Do you remember that bicycle pass Conte could have easily knocked in? That's right, that was Del Piero's pass.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    He got a slight injury 2 weeks before the final that costly effect his performance

But if ya enjoy veiwing his form during finals then I recommend ya to check tapes of the 97, 96 finals as he was one of the best if not MOM in both games...
    I've seen both and I know what he did. The topic was that he does choke at certain big games and the one against Madrid was one of them. Apparently according to the super football expert Azzurri7, I don't know what I am talking about.

As for the other super expert Seven who plays football in real life, he made lots of assists to Inzaghi.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

The 02/03 CL final? Two out of five scored for Juventus. Del Piero was one of them. That's not called choking. He handled the pressure well there. And to be frank, Del Piero was one of our more inspired players that game. Do you remember that bicycle pass Conte could have easily knocked in? That's right, that was Del Piero's pass.
    Stop your word games, scoring the penalty is not something to sing on. He made ONE fücking good pass in the whole game that means nothing.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Stop your word games, scoring the penalty is not something to sing on. He made ONE fücking good pass in the whole game that means nothing.
    No, that wasn't only one Fvcking pass.....Re-watch the game...

Taking a Penalty in the CL Finals....hmmmm, yeah Not something to sing on, thats riiiight.

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #89
    DP was my personal major disapointment during the 98 final I won't deny it, but is this fact good enough to turn him into a choker ??? plz give me a break..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

No, that wasn't only one Fvcking pass.....Re-watch the game...

Taking a Penalty in the CL Finals....hmmmm, yeah Not something to sing on, thats riiiight.
    Look who farted.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    DP was my personal major disapointment during the 98 final I won't deny it, but is this fact good enough to turn him into a choker ??? plz give me a break..
    Gaith, you seem the only reasonable person around. I did not say he's a choker, I said he seems to choke in certain big games. I have seen him step up in lots of big games and I have seen his share of choking. Unfortunately Azzurri7 does notaccept that, he uses his famous 'riiiiight' and 'I agree' when someone else posts something good about DP.

I have a question for you, can you compare his performance against Madrid and his performance in the final against Milan? I would say there is at least 2 points difference in rating.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Hmmmm, is this how you usually reply when you have nothing left to say?

allah yehdik :cheesy:
    Actually this is how you reply when YOU have nothing to say, this is why I avoid to reply something reasonable to you, because you simply LACK the skill to reply something better than riiiiiiight and other silly words you use

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #94

Stop your word games, scoring the penalty is not something to sing on . He made ONE fücking good pass in the whole game that means nothing.
    If only one out of Trezeguet, Montero or Zalayeta would have score thier PKs then we might be talkin about Juve with 3 CL titles... is it somthing to sign on ??? I guess it is worth it....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

Actually this is how you reply when YOU have nothing to say, this is why I avoid to reply something reasonable to you, because you simply LACK the skill to reply something better than riiiiiiight and other silly words you use
    Silly or whatever you wanna call them......At-least I don't Imitate members here.

Anyhow, It's not really worth arguing since you think taking a Penalty Kick in the Final Champions league is something Easy to take......

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

If only one out of Trezeguet, Montero or Zalayeta would have score thier PKs then we might be talkin about Juve with 3 CL titles... is it somthing to sign on ??? I guess it is worth it....
    Man, the penalty was tough and he took it while others missed and we lost the final. Is this what I am talking about? NO, how was his performance during THE GAME? during the entire 120 minutes? it was below par. Can you deny that? I think not, Azzurri7 can deny it because he cannot accept see him not playing well. But what does he do? He waits for Seven or Shadowfax or Vinman to write something and he replies with I agree or he just quotes their post without saying anything.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Silly or whatever you wanna call them......At-least I don't Imitate members here.

Anyhow, It's not really worth arguing since you think taking a Penalty Kick in the Final Champions league is something Easy to take......

I wish you wait a bit and read what I say to others because as I said I won't reply to you because you can't reply-.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

......At-least I don't Imitate members here.

:LOL: says the one who quotes good posts and says I agree or just doesn't bother say anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)