DP Or Cassano To Germany (15 Viewers)

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #101
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Gaith, you seem the only reasonable person around. I did not say he's a choker, I said he seems to choke in certain big games. I have seen him step up in lots of big games and I have seen his share of choking. Unfortunately Azzurri7 does notaccept that, he uses his famous 'riiiiight' and 'I agree' when someone else posts something good about DP.

I have a question for you, can you compare his performance against Madrid and his performance in the final against Milan? I would say there is at least 2 points difference in rating.

DP was invisible!!! this was the only thing I was thinking of after the RM match, Hierro played the match of his life in that day but thanks god DP manages to owe him back in 2003 :touched:

For the rating I will give him 5.5 against RM and 6.5 against AC...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    of course he choked, was tired, injured...whatever you wanna call it. Thing is Alex underperforms in a lot of the big games. It's a reality we've come to live with.
    Finally someone knows his football. He is NOT a choker, but he has done his deal of choking in big games.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Man, the penalty was tough and he took it while others missed and we lost the final. Is this what I am talking about? NO, how was his performance during THE GAME? during the entire 120 minutes? it was below par. Can you deny that? I think not, Azzurri7 can deny it because he cannot accept see him not playing well. But what does he do? He waits for Seven or Shadowfax or Vinman to write something and he replies with I agree or he just quotes their post without saying anything.
    Oh Please,

It's always great to agree with the likes of Seven, Who's always Putting the likes of you into their Places and turning you into a small Rat. No hard Feelings....about Vin and Shado, I don't really see them posting here, So I'll let ya bark.

You pretend to know lot of things Jeeks, this is a bad thing TBH.......

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Oh Please,

It's always great to agree with the likes of Seven, Who's always Putting the likes of you into their Places and turning you into a small Rat. No hard Feelings....about Vin and Shado, I don't really see them posting here, So I'll let ya bark.

You pretend to know lot of things Jeeks, this is a bad thing TBH.......

*faaaaaaart*

Using personal insults to reply, great I am a rat now. Do you have some cheese?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

There's actually a feature on the board i call the forum aspirin:Ignore list ;)
    Not really a good feature, how can you not see the great Azzurri7 farting football knowledge and saying that I claim that I know everything. I love to see how people come up with ideas when they drain their mind out.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Can't tell.....

Anyhow, too busy to keep on replying and wasting my time with you...

Adios....
    Have fun, don't forget to masturbate before you go to sleep kiddo.

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #117
    I don't understand how somone who remmbers DP's 2 misses in E2000 can forget Cannavaro's 2 mistakes that cost us the game...

Its is fair to say that Italy would be crowned as champions if only DP had scored one out of the two chances he missed ...

And it is even more fair to say that Italy would be crowned as champions if Canna didn't made a fatal mistake during the dieing stages of the game,

Will anyone remmber DP's misses in the next day then??? I guess the champagne that players will drink will make it so hard to remmber...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    I don't understand how somone who remmbers DP's 2 misses in E2000 can forget Cannavaro's 2 mistakes that cost us the game...

Its is fair to say that Italy would be crowned as champions if only DP had scored one out of the two chances he missed ...

And it is even more fair to say that Italy would be crowned as champions if Canna didn't made a fatal mistake during the dieing stages of the game,

Will anyone remmber DP's misses in the next day then??? I guess the champagne that palyers will drink will make it so hard to remmber...
    Absolutely right. But it is always like that, the defender made mistakes that cost the team the game, it is only remembered a few days after the game has ended, but the forward who missed two chances to kill the game, become a hero and bring the glories to his nation will be remembered wayyyy much longer.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
    Both of you need to chill...
    I am so chill that I am even mellow, I laugh my ass out at situations like this. The funniest thing was when he asked me about my age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)