DP Or Cassano To Germany (2 Viewers)

May 30, 2004
oh for fuks sake hes already playing well this season these coaches are getting greedy wht do they want .. thts how he plays take it or leave it lippi dick... its his last world cup let him come and dont be a bastard ***** hoe

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
oh for fuks sake hes already playing well this season these coaches are getting greedy wht do they want .. thts how he plays take it or leave it lippi dick... its his last world cup let him come and dont be a bastard ***** hoe
:LOL:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Del Piero should get in after his recent performances from the last match ...
I hope Lippi realizes what hes missing if he puts him out for the WC!

May 30, 2004
totti isnt really a striker hes an attacking midfielder so hed be behind 2 of the 5 mentioned above supplying them with assists...

and imo i think cassano is of value to the national team .. i d leave vieri out of the world cup squad in a heart beat.. strikers to be taken mainly
gilardino
del piero
miccoli
cassano
luca toni
then he can choose between vieir laquinta lucarelli who ever else doesnt even matter

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i dont want 6 forwards
5 is already too much.

but theres still a whole season to go. but i think 4 forwards have booked their place in the team already.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
welll the match against Moldova just showed what alex has that is better than cassano.He showed the ability to play all over the park and not only confined to that left side.
His passing and vision was just inspiring i have to say.
alex can play in totti position and be like half effective as he is.But cassano cannot play in totti's position.
I hope he keeps up the good work.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
welll the match against Moldova just showed what alex has that is better than cassano.He showed the ability to play all over the park and not only confined to that left side.
His passing and vision was just inspiring i have to say.
alex can play in totti position and be like half effective as he is.But cassano cannot play in totti's position.
I hope he keeps up the good work.
From that only match and with Cassano not playing you concluded all that? Damn you are good.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
Did they not play against Moldova?

Nice he had a great game though.
:LOL:

The comments I am reading are like they played against Brazil and ALex was penetrating defences like no one has ever seen.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

My limited intellectual skills isn't helpin me to understand yar post :confused:
As Jeeks said. There is a difference in playing Brazil or if you would play a team from Serie C (read Moldova). That does not mean he did not play well or had a good game. But It is much easier to shine when you´re playing less skillful opponents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)