Didier Deschamps already risks losing his job! (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
OMG! what so after one blip, everyone talking about DD for the chop. Im all for the appointment of the cigar man, but FFS give DD a chance. Is it his fault we have a shite defence? Even if Lippi were in charge right now i dont see much improvement in the squad we got. Its way too early to consider a DD exit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I'd be fine with Zoff or with Lippi (obviously), but right now I think Deschamps is doing everything right. Saturday's loss was simply the cause of players just saying, "Fuck this, this is basic, we're going to slaughter them," and sitting back, only to be surprised. Good, best thing to happen to them. Now they'll smarten up, or so I hope.

And don't say that Deschamps is supposed to motivate his players, because throughout the past couple of weeks, Didier has said that Juve would come out swinging against Rimini. Obvoiusly, the players were at fault.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Max said:
I'd be fine with Zoff or with Lippi (obviously), but right now I think Deschamps is doing everything right. Saturday's loss was simply the cause of players just saying, "Fuck this, this is basic, we're going to slaughter them," and sitting back, only to be surprised. Good, best thing to happen to them. Now they'll smarten up, or so I hope.

And don't say that Deschamps is supposed to motivate his players, because throughout the past couple of weeks, Didier has said that Juve would come out swinging against Rimini. Obvoiusly, the players were at fault.

good point there ! As Buffon said after the match against rimini : this is a wake-up call and delpiero was right when he said that the fans must wait and be patient! Hopefully the serious juventus will show up from the next tie

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
sorry but DD already screwed up by bringin in boumsong, his subing has been terrible, and we are already out of the coppa. We still have Kovac, Chiellini, Balza and Tudor, with Gianni and Zanetti in the middle, while we have DP, Boji, Nedved, Camo, Marco etc keeping possesion while we have superman in net. Ya we should give em a chance but the Coppa AND the friendly games were warmup to the season. And nobody can say we are not accustomed to Serie B cuz we've been playin Serie A/B/C teams all summer, theres no excuses. Now is the time to get it right and if he cant with this team, then he doesnt deserve to be coaching this team, peace.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
dont you find it ironic that people are saying give DD a chance to prove himself even though he has lost and drawn 2 competitive games but then for Donadoni roughly the same people are asking for his head after drawing and losing 2 competitive games!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
dont you find it ironic that people are saying give DD a chance to prove himself even though he has lost and drawn 2 competitive games but then for Donadoni roughly the same people are asking for his head after drawing and losing 2 competitive games!

yup, it is ironic. i dont think it is there coaching abilities i just think people dont like donadoni.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
swag said:
I would, but... he's been there, done that. What motivation is it for a guy to coach a Serie B team after leading a squad to the WC title? He needs a new challenge. An office in Juve management would be ideal, IMO. But not as coach. Three times is not the charm.

whats wrong with promoting a team to A a team that hes so attached too, that sounds like a challenge to me :agree:

but if u ask me, the fans made it clear of their love for didi on saturday even at 1-1 and i support that. i mean common guys its not like we have crapadoni in charge

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
whats wrong with promoting a team to A a team that hes so attached too, that sounds like a challenge to me :agree:

but if u ask me, the fans made it clear of their love for didi on saturday even at 1-1 and i support that. i mean common guys its not like we have crapadoni in charge

just cuz they chant his name doesnt mean he is coaching our team well. if del piero was coach they would chance del piero throughout the whole match even if we were losing. everything u say always comes back to donadoni. get over it dude.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Morra10 said:
yup, it is ironic. i dont think it is there coaching abilities i just think people dont like donadoni.
Donadoni's trying to qualify for Euros with the world champions, and there aren't too many matches he's going to play, let alone matches he can afford to lose. DD's trying to get us promoted with a point penalty and half the starting lineup gone, and we have...how many matches left? 31 or so? That would be why people give DD a bit more of a break.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Wraith said:
Donadoni's trying to qualify for Euros with the world champions, and there aren't too many matches he's going to play, let alone matches he can afford to lose. DD's trying to get us promoted with a point penalty and half the starting lineup gone, and we have...how many matches left? 31 or so? That would be why people give DD a bit more of a break.

we have 41 matches left. anyways didi is under more pressure then donadoni because of our -17 points. he cant afford another stupid result like saturday.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
It would be absolutely crazy to even think of sacking Deschamps so early and after only just one match. The team is already unsettled by the new environment and pressure of instant promotion despite the slightly large penalty.

The problem is, if it wasn't for Boumsong's goal, most people would've been praising Deschamps saying that he went for the result rather than the performance, which is what we need right now.

I still think Deschamps deserves part of the blame since it seems he didn't motivate them enough, but the players also didn't seem to be too serious about beating Rimini, thinking it would be a stroll in the park.

But so what if they made mistakes, it's expected from them to make such mistakes after what they've been through this summer and what they're going through right now. What I really hope is that the draw showed them that Serie B can be as tough as Serie A in our current situation, if not even tougher. Hopefully they'll pull things together against Vicenza.

And I wouldn't say we're in a hurry, because as soon as things go the right way I doubt that most teams will be able to grab even a point from us.

All we need is patience and have faith in Juve's players and staff.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Morra10 said:
just cuz they chant his name doesnt mean he is coaching our team well. if del piero was coach they would chance del piero throughout the whole match even if we were losing. everything u say always comes back to donadoni. get over it dude.
look the fans know best, they chant his name cuz the believe in him, they think hes the right man, they do, i do, u shud.

didi has liberated juve, and now didi will fulfill his mission and accomplish more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)