Didier Deschamps already risks losing his job! (2 Viewers)

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
Dominic said:
http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200636/cmc_100841.html

Article about Deschamps being under huge pressure already and if things don't go Juve's way against Vicenza, it might have consequences for Deschamps already. Lippi is touted as replacement if we don't get the three points the upcoming weekend.
Lippi as a coach, if we don't win against Vicenza? :eyebrows:
i want to lose, then...
i heard lippi and i felt my heart beaten?
:toast:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
PhRoZeN said:
Agree, but at that moment anyone and everyone would have easily chosen capello over didier. And as Moggi has said and continues to say, he does it for the sake of Juve :D
As they say hindsight is 20/20.:D

In retrospect, we all knew what Capello was going to bring:
(1) disciplined defence
(2) combative midfield
(3) complete ruthlessness & inflexibility
(4) touch of arrogance

and mostly

trophies

I am sure a season of no medals got on to our mind, and blinded us to Capello magic (Real fans should listen). Now we have suffered 2 years of rugby matches, we now long for some better style at some cost of wins. But I bet the same fans would want Capello-esque back if DD doesnt deliver a win or two.:p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

serfaraaz said:
yeah i remember legro performances under lippi last season which forced lippi to quit the job
jab doesn't have to turn out like that. i've seen some of his performances at auxerre and he was very good.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Me too.. I wonder what his popularity figure is now. Many people have changed their hatred views after founding out we aint as guilty as originally made out.
moggi is responsible for us being in this situation

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Boumsong IMO is an error away from being assansinated by some members of this board, judging by some of our response (me included:p ) against Rimni.

So I say the chances are low.

Then again stranger things have happened in life.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jun-hide said:
Boumsong IMO is an error away from being assansinated by some members of this board, judging by some of our response (me included:p ) against Rimni.

So I say the chances are low.

Then again stranger things have happened in life.
let's put it this way: i want to believe something good will come out of jab. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
serfaraaz said:
moggi is responsible for us being in this situation
I know some still think like you, its true to a certain extent but many also believe with or without him Juve enemies were waiting to bend us over. Anyway I would recommend someone put a poll up or something. If its not too asking.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
I know some still think like you, its true to a certain extent but many also believe with or without him Juve enemies were waiting to bend us over. Anyway I would recommend someone put a poll up or something. If its not too asking.
moggi is nothing without the support agnelli for me he didnt inform the board of what he was doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)