Didier Deschamps already risks losing his job! (21 Viewers)

NERKO

Apr 26, 2006
I don't think that Lippi would overtake Juve now. DD deserve a chance, he loves Juventus and I hope we will beat Vicenza. 4-0 would be great. What is going on with Treze injury, he play or not? FORZA JUVE, BOSNIA is with you

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Boy, is our attention span and loyalty so piss poor that we consider giving DD the boot after one match?!

WTF are we, Inter? :confused2

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
swag said:
Boy, is our attention span and loyalty so piss poor that we consider giving DD the boot after one match?!

WTF are we, Inter? :confused2
Listen to this! Booting DD would be a shot in our foot. This man has been building a team over the summer, and after our first game ever in the Serie B, against a side we've probably never faced in my life span, away from home, with a newly composed team, we draw.

Disappointing? Yes. Dramaqueens in abundance at juventuz.com? Yes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is fucking ridiculous.

Anybody who is actually considering firing Deschamps after one match must not have their head on straight.

May 27, 2006
Thats just bs. Cmon DD had to get a team with players not used to each other and not used to the league the r going to play in. mMost of the players barely know each other, and some barely know top class football (the speed, accuracy, etc needed). Not to say that some of these players could be playing in top teams, etc all the stuff that has been said bout the wc champions, the runner up and pavel, so pressure to all these players is huge, not only bcuz they have to be the core of the team, they need to have the performances of their lives, but also bcuz all the other players look up to them and put themselves under pressure bcuz they r playing with the most succesful team in italian football.
Also, u saw how rimini celebrated after drawing in their Own stadim with juve????? im not saying its sad, bcuz it's juve, if it were crotone or arezzo, well a draw celeb its sad, but they played against juve in their stadium; THEY HAD TO GIVE IT ALL, and they did

Give the man some credit that he played a decent football. Judge him if after 10 games we have still a -X pts

P.D: at least he got a point, didnt he???
P.D 2: We play in olimpico next week, if the stadium is not full with juve fans , well then we deserve being in serie b

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
it makes me fell sad that DD is at risk, i like him a alot and this whole fiasco make me want to cry, moggi leaving. at first i really hated him but now i miss him and DD has come to do his best :cry: this is saddening

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I find quite funny that you guys are giving this such importance, I mean this is clearly a crappy roumor.

Please guys, lets not overreact over this, you should know better.by now, that media are gonna make stupid rumours like this one every week.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
This is fucking ridiculous.

Anybody who is actually considering firing Deschamps after one match must not have their head on straight.
That is so true, but wouldn't you prefer Lippi?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jeeks said:
That is so true, but wouldn't you prefer Lippi?
I would, but... he's been there, done that. What motivation is it for a guy to coach a Serie B team after leading a squad to the WC title? He needs a new challenge. An office in Juve management would be ideal, IMO. But not as coach. Three times is not the charm.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
swag said:
I would, but... he's been there, done that. What motivation is it for a guy to coach a Serie B team after leading a squad to the WC title? He needs a new challenge. An office in Juve management would be ideal, IMO. But not as coach. Three times is not the charm.
I disagree, the situation Juventus is in at the moment is a huge challenge. It is not a normal team in Serie B, it is Juventus, they are there for the first time, they lack the experience and they lack the squad. It is not just a normal team in the league, it is a team with a 17 point penalty whose objective is to come back to the highlights as soon as possible and to come back to challenge for the title.

The way things are going are to see Juventus at least one more season in B. Personally I see at least two players leaving in January. Tomorrow the Champions League starts and this is enough for these players to leave. The passion and the spotlight will attract them as it is nothing compared to Serie B.

Would this task be attractive to Capello? Defintely no as he does not know how to build a squad from scratch, he needs ALL the resources to be able to pull out results.

Would this tast be attractive to Lippi? I say yes, it is something he hasn't achieved, considering he has won everyting else.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i like DD the player and i like him as a manager but i like Juve much more.. we don't have that luxury of looseing point and i hate this as much as u guys but if DD didn't start winning from next match. i say fire him. sorry but under this new conditions we must act and act quick. we can't risk another season in Serie B.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I know DD doesn't deserve this, but no one can refuse Lippi, I mean he's probably the only coach in the world I'd accept him to take over Juve ATM, other than him, I'd def say no.

No one can refuse the Cigar man after-all.
Definitely!
I totally agree about Lippi case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)