Didier Deschamps already risks losing his job! (6 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
We should give Didier a chance, but Lippi or Sven is better than mancini. That hypocrite claimed to be a Juve fan whilst Gianni & Umberto were in charge, then went on to criticize Juve re the Calciopoli. I hope he never becomes manager of Juventus. He is a rotten manager anyway. He is incapable of managing a bucket of ***** like inter. Even moratti is thinking of getting rid of him.

Eurosport - Adam Marshall - 14/09/2006 15:16

Internazionale supremo Massimo Moratti has piled the pressure on coach Roberto Mancini as speculation increases that he wants Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho to take over the reins next year.

Moratti is never one to pull his punches and he was upset with his side's poor display in the UEFA Champions League defeat to Sporting in Lisbon.

Hours after Mourinho had raised eyebrows by paying tribute to the strength of Inter's squad, the Neroazzurri crashed to an opening defeat in Europe and need to produce a much better performance against Bayern Munich later this month.

"We know we are in a really difficult group," he told La Stampa. "But the fact we had to face Sporting just 20 days ago maybe gave us the illusion that everything would have been easier.

"Instead, we played in a bad way. There are no excuses.

"I've seen players in bad form. With the exception of [Olivier] Dacourt, [Javier] Zanetti, [Mariano] Gonzalez and, in parts, [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic.

"We have to present ourselves better in the next match."

Rumours are rife that Moratti is a huge admirer of Mourinho's qualities and is demanding improvement from Mancini's team.

Mourinho has guided Chelsea to consecutive Premiership titles but knows owner Roman Abramovich is targeting European glory this term.

Although pledging his future to Stamford Bridge, the former Porto chief is reportedly frustrated at seeing his first team squad trimmed this summer and was opposed to William Gallas joining Arsenal.

"Inter Milan, in terms of numbers and quality, have the best squad in the world at the moment," Mourinho opined this week ahead of his side's clash with Werder Bremen.

"We have a squad of 19 and some of the 19 are kids. They don't have a team for the future, they have a team for now."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AngelaL said:
We should give Didier a chance, but Lippi or Sven is better than mancini. That hypocrite claimed to be a Juve fan whilst Gianni & Umberto were in charge, then went on to criticize Juve re the Calciopoli. I hope he never becomes manager of Juventus. He is a rotten manager anyway. He is incapable of managing a bucket of ***** like inter. Even moratti is thinking of getting rid of him.

Eurosport - Adam Marshall - 14/09/2006 15:16

Internazionale supremo Massimo Moratti has piled the pressure on coach Roberto Mancini as speculation increases that he wants Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho to take over the reins next year.

Moratti is never one to pull his punches and he was upset with his side's poor display in the UEFA Champions League defeat to Sporting in Lisbon.

Hours after Mourinho had raised eyebrows by paying tribute to the strength of Inter's squad, the Neroazzurri crashed to an opening defeat in Europe and need to produce a much better performance against Bayern Munich later this month.

"We know we are in a really difficult group," he told La Stampa. "But the fact we had to face Sporting just 20 days ago maybe gave us the illusion that everything would have been easier.

"Instead, we played in a bad way. There are no excuses.

"I've seen players in bad form. With the exception of [Olivier] Dacourt, [Javier] Zanetti, [Mariano] Gonzalez and, in parts, [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic.

"We have to present ourselves better in the next match."

Rumours are rife that Moratti is a huge admirer of Mourinho's qualities and is demanding improvement from Mancini's team.

Mourinho has guided Chelsea to consecutive Premiership titles but knows owner Roman Abramovich is targeting European glory this term.

Although pledging his future to Stamford Bridge, the former Porto chief is reportedly frustrated at seeing his first team squad trimmed this summer and was opposed to William Gallas joining Arsenal.

"Inter Milan, in terms of numbers and quality, have the best squad in the world at the moment," Mourinho opined this week ahead of his side's clash with Werder Bremen.

"We have a squad of 19 and some of the 19 are kids. They don't have a team for the future, they have a team for now."

fact: if lippi cudnt cut it at binter, no1 can, its just dna of binter

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Rhizoid said:
I say give DD a few more games. God, ANYTHING now is more entertaining than watching Capello's utterly slow, boring, and uncreative football.
Unfortunately for us, right now we ll have to value the results much more than the spectacle, more than ever...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
swag said:
I sincerely hope that Mourinho would have the taste and class to laugh in Moratti's face at such an offer.
with the money involved i sumhow doubt it, not that it worries me as i know nobody can succeed with that barbaric side, a side which consists of a bunch of rowdy whores

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)